𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

I groan and I feel Dominic trying to wriggle out of my grip

"No," I say quietly. "Five more minutes."

I hear Dominic's chuckles and he continues to move and get himself off the bed. "I have training, Love."

"What time is it?" I ask in a whispered voice, yawing right after.

"Five a.m. I have to go see Rowan. Would you like to come?"

I press my lips together in thought. I've never been a morning person. Nope. That's a lie. I used to be but when you become a busy person all you want to do is sleep.

The events that took place a few nights ago still linger in my head and I feel bad each day. Dominic has been nothing but calm and comforting and he's spent most of his afternoons after work at home with me.

Though I'd always get dragged away by Irina as our wedding was coming closer and I still had many things to do like get a wedding dress, cake tasting, and so much more. But most of the things like the decor and venue have been set along with the food and drinks.

"Sure," I respond after a few moments. I lift my hands up and Dominic smiles lifting me from the bed and carrying me to the waking wardrobe as I was too lazy to walk.

He sits me on the little velvet bench in the corner and picks out my outfit. He grabs a grey hoodie and hands it to me then a pair of leggings. He holds up my underwear and smirks and I roll my eyes.

I snatch them away and blink slowly. "Why am I wearing your hoodie?"

"Because," he replies not intending to finish his sentence.

He places a soft kiss on my cheek and heads to the bathroom while I put everything on.

I soon join him, brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Once we're all done we make our way to his car and Daniel gets in the car behind us. "Want me to follow sir?"

Dominic has men everywhere so I doubt he'd say yes.

"No. We'll be fine."

"Of course, sir." Daniel gives me a half smile. "Morning ma'am."

"Are you feeling fine? You're not up this early often?"

I narrow my eyes and Daniel laughs. I know he's playing so I smile. "No. Everything's fine."

"Good to hear, Ma'am."

Dominic holds the door open for me and I thank him as he straps the seatbelt over my body before heading to his side.

Dominic immediately plays the playlist he created named after be of all my favourite songs knowing I don't like sitting in silence.

After a few minutes will pull up in front of a large gym that seems basically empty from my view through the large windows.

Dominic grabs his bag from the back seat and opens my door then grabs onto my hand and walks me to the entrance.