𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Lev sighs, handing me a letter that was addressed to me

"I believe you might want to see this." He's about to close the door behind him when Salvatore and Ares walk in.

"I sense drama, so I'm here," Salvatore announces, getting comfy on one of my couches opposite me like he usually does.

I raise a brow and Ares shrugs. "When Salvatore runs to your office, I follow."

I roll my eyes and glance down at the letter that has been given to me.

Dear Dominic Volkov,

As you know, we made a lovely appearance at your CEO celebration party that you clearly forgot to invite us to.
Don't worry, we forgive you.
Just like having cake and putting the cherry on top, we've put a gun to your party and a knife into your fiancee.
This is your first warning. Don't make it get to three.

No love, The Spanish warehouse department.

"Ебать!" I let out in frustration.

Ares and Salvatore frown at my sudden outburst. Ares slowly removed the paper that I've scrunched up in my hands and opened it to take a look.

"Oh, shit." Ares gasps dramatically, his eyes widening.

Salvatore, Ares, and Lev erupt in loud chatter, trying to figure out who sent this but their voices were giving me a headache.

I grab my knife from my drawer and they all instantly stop talking.

Of course in the worst timing ever, Luca walks in with a bowl of M&M's and a large grin on his face. "You forgot to invite me to your office party again? How could you?"

I run my hands down my face. "Enough. Someone figure out who wrote this letter. It's written not printed so it should be simple."

Lev scratches his head. "Sir, I already checked before it matches no one we've come across. It obviously was no one in this household but it matched no member of the Spanish we've come across. It couldn't be the leader. He doesn't send notes, he sends evidence." Lev explains.

"Well, figure it out."

I loud knock is heard on my door. I sigh. "What!?"

Andrea and Mila come walking in all bright-eyed.

"Sir, we-" Mila pauses and stares at the note in Salvatore's lap.

She frowns. "Where did you find that?"

Lev and I look at each other and then back at her. "Came through the mail this morning," Lev answers for her.

"Mr Julian Perez wrote that? Gosh, I would have never known." She mutters.