𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Natalie and Andrea make their way out of my room as Rosalyn informs me that Dominic is making his way up

I stare at my reflection in my full-length mirror as I hear Dominic enter the room.

"I thought you were coming home late tonight?"

"No." That is all he says so I turn to look at him and meet his eyes scanning my outfit.

"Where are you going?" He questions, still looking at my dress.

"I'm going with Natalie and Andrea. I'll be back late." I brush past him and enter the wardrobe looking for a bag.

I bend to pick up my black bag and gasp as I feel Dominic behind me. My eyes widen. I turn to look at him my fingers pressed to his chest. "Dominic?"

"Just you girls?" He asks, his jaw clenched and his knuckles white.

I look up and smirk. "Dominic, are you jealous? What? Because men might be there and I might find them attractive or-"

I gasp as I feel the sudden movement of Dominic's hands reaches my neck.

"Don't even play with me right now, Angel. Arrangement or not. You're my fiancee and you aren't to look at other men." He warns, his tone dark.

I can't find it in me to reply. We stare into each other's eyes for a few moments and his hands loosen around my neck.

He takes a few steps back and makes his way out of the wardrobe.

I quickly grab my bag and chuck my purse and my lipgloss.

Dominic watches as I make my way towards the door. He chuckles still looking at his phone.
"Have a good night, wife."

✧✧✧

Sofia and Isabel run up to hug me as we make our way to the entrance of the club.

"It's nice to meet you girls," Natalie says giving both Sofia and Isabel a hug.

Andrea did the same and we quickly entered after Sofia wouldn't stop bragging that she got asked for her ID.

This particular nightclub was located further west so we weren't far from home but at the same time not too close.

The moment we entered, I could tell this was a very loud club. Plenty of women were dancing in the centre trying to grab the attention of the men in the corner who already had women on their laps.

Blue and red colours of light were shone in each different corner of the large room, casting shadows on the walls of the darkroom as people walked by.

Natalie soon led us to the VIP area she booked for us and her own friends and business partners. There were about fourbooths just for our group.