𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Six weeks earlier

Six weeks earlier. (Just after Angelina's accident.)

Salvatore drops the binder on my table. "Looks like we sent Santiago back to Spain but he was smart enough to leave men here."

He left one of his smartest men here and I have a feeling that's the person who keeps targeting Angel.

I clench my jaw, pull out the document at the end and close the binder. "What's this?"

"What we found at the accident scene. It was left behind. No fingerprints matched to anyone. When we spoke to Sofia and Angelina all they could say was green eyes. They were pretty shaken up." Salvatore says.

I scan the document and roll my eyes. Another warning.

It's quite funny when they're the ones who should be watching their backs. I've already killed twenty people who were trying to break into the warehouse today and I'm willing to kill more.

Angelina has been asleep in the hospital for a day. And as much as I hate leaving her alone, I'd rather solve this issue so it never happens again than wait around and let it happen millions of more times.

I'm a Volkov. And Volkov's always win.

✧✧✧
Present (Dom's POV)

I wrap my arms around the man in front of me. "I'm losing my patience. What the fuck do you know!?"

The blood slowly drips from his mouth and he glares up at me. "I don't know shit. Why would I have anything to do with your fiancee? She is not even pretty. I mean sure she-"

I don't allow him to finish his sentence and my fist collides with his jaw causing him to tumble backwards in the chair he's tied up to.

I grab my knife and plunge it into his neck. I ignore his yells in pain and keep going until I no longer hear his screams. I don't even realise how long I've been stabbing him until I feel Ares pull me away.

Luca gives me a cheeky smile before moving backwards slowly. "Is now a good time to tell you we tortured the wrong person? I mean crazy right? Haha." He says nervously.

I clench my teeth and look for my gun to see Salvatore already holding it with his other hand on his forehead. "Let's not kill him though he's an idiot. Just leave."

"Gladly." Luca runs out and leaves Ares, Salvatore and me.

"Fuck!"