𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

My eyes flutter open to the feel of light kisses down my neck

I hum softly and turn to my side and within seconds, Dominic's hands have reached my sides and are tickling me.

"Dominic! Stop that." I groan. "Why are you waking me so early?"

"It's not early, love. It's eleven."

I pause and look down at my phone.

June 4th.

Dominic gives me a huge grin. "Happy birthday, Angel."

"Thank you," I whisper as I lean to kiss his lips. I
frown. "Ew. Morning breath."

Dominic pinches my sides as I try to wriggle out of his grip.

"Get ready, love. Take your time. Spend hours okay?"

"Really? Why?"

"I've invited some family over-" he pauses. "You'll see. I wanted to book you a spa day but my mother said it's best to wait for the wedding that's coming up so you have good relaxation or whatever..."

I nod. "Okay. I'll be ready at..." I stop waiting for him to fill in the blank for me.

He hums and presses his lips together in thought. "Maybe 1 p.m. I'll see you soon, Lyubov." He kisses my forehead before quickly leaving the room.

Three missed Facetime calls from Sofia and Isabel. I grin. I'll call them when I'm done.

I smile to myself and look through my phone at all the birthday messages then my body freezes at a message I certainly wasn't expecting.

Happy birthday, Angelina. Or should I say? Happy hurt day. Looking forward to finally meeting you formally.
--- what you know me as, Green eyes.

I clench my jaw, feeling my eyes water.

They're coming for me?

I thought-

Oh gosh.

✧✧✧

I smoothen out my light blue summer dress and make my way down the stairs, my white sandals making a loud clicking noise.

Today, I styled my hair curly with cute blue clips to match my little outfit.