𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

I rummaged through my bag, silently thanking God when I finally found my keys

Gosh, I miss Greece.

Dominic swore to keep his full attention on me, which he did. We spent our time on the beach talking and getting to know each other more after I told him I didn't know much about him.

Though he spoke, he didn't tell me the full details about his family along with it.

Going on holiday means no responsibility and gosh, that was nice.

Unfortunately, great things come to an end and I don't expect Dominic not to get back his job and attend his important meetings.

I quickly lock up the shop and pull on the handle to confirm properly locked.

I can't wait to come home and sleep.

Me and my bed have become really good friends recently.

Daniel greets me with a smile and holds the back door open for me waiting for me to enter the car.

"How was your day, Ma'am?"

"Boring. You?"

"Eh. Same as always. I hope Malcom dropping you here this morning wasn't a problem."

"No. He's really sweet. If you make him drop me off again I might have to call Dominic to switch you and him. Malcolm would make a good bodyguard." I tell him and his eyes widen.

"You wouldn't dare."

"No, I wouldn't. No one can replace you, Daniel. But there's always possibilities." I tease.

Daniel gives me a playful chuckle and pulls out of the driveway.

I reach for my constant vibrating phone in my pocket and look down at the messages. "Can you go to the bakery? I want Doughnuts."

Daniel shakes his head. "Apologies, ma'am. Sir asked I take you straight home. It's quite an important matter."

I furrow my brows. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened. Just family matters I suppose."

I nod like I understand and go back to my phone, scanning the group chat.

Andrea: Come home quick. I need you to do me a favour.

Luca: Partay tonight! 🕺

Ares: Shut up, Luca.

Luca: *sad face*

Ares: Ew. The fuck?

Salvatore: I'm going to block you.

Ares. : Good.

Salvatore: My bad. I meant both of you.

I laugh. I love these guys. Never fail to make me smile.