𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

I didn't realise how much I liked having Dominic's company around me

It's only been days but it might as well be a month.

Isabel, Sofia and I have decided to go shopping as shopping is my therapy. Especially clothes shopping. Which Dominic doesn't like very much.

Probably because I'm beginning to take over his side of our wardrobe. And it's massive.

I invited Andrea along but said she preferred to enjoy sleeping in while it lasted as Dominic isn't home to boss her around.

Good for her. Unlike me, from where I am Dominic still has a say on things I do with my time.

The man made sure I had fifty guards by me all because I wanted to go out for a walk.

Daniel grabs my bag and opens the door for me. "Afternoon, Ma'am." He greets.

"Good afternoon, Daniel."

"Where to?"

"Rosewood Mall. I'm meeting friends there. Will you be following?" I ask strapping my seatbelt over my small body.

"Of course, ma'am. Sir wouldn't accept otherwise." He sighs.

I nod and pull out my phone when I hear the loud vibration of my cell phone in my pocket.

Dominic: Have you eaten today, love?

Me: I'm going out with the girls today so we'll grab something to eat when we're out.

Dominic: Good. Tell Daniel to give you my second card.

Me: I don't need it.

Dominic: Don't make me repeat myself.

Me: Fine.

Dominic: Good girl. Don't be shy with my card. I'll call you soon. Bye, Angel.

Me: Goodbye.

✧✧✧

Daniel parks his car and follows me a decent distance behind me.

By the entrance were Sofia and Isabel waiting patiently.

Sofia wore a light green cardigan with a small white shirt underneath peaking through and black leggings which she paired with white trainers. Of course, she was holding a frappuccino as she needed to have one before a shopping trip.

Isabel wore a simple pink long-sleeved shirt with a white skirt and tights which she paired with knee-high boots.

"Welcome Ms Lebedev. It was okay letting us wait here for ten minutes in the cold wind of Rosewood." Sofia grumbles sarcastically and I smile.