Chapter 56 : To The Guild!

————————————-

"Ah... So delicious.."

I went to the cafe that Fer-san recommended and true to Fer-san's word, the meal was really delicious!

I felt so satisfied!

With bloated stomach, I drank the rest of my tea leisurely.

"I wonder whether they've finished their discussion..?"

It had been almost an hour since I left them.

I had taken my time eating, enjoying the food to my heart's content and now I was drinking the tea while waiting for my body to digest the food inside.

Taking my pocket watch out of my magic bag, I confirmed approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes had passed by.

"I guess it's time to return back."

I took out some cash from my pocket to pay for my meal.

Not every establishment in the market accepted guild card as payment so I needed to have cash ready just in case.

Ah, I needed to withdraw another 10.000 elk from the guild, I've almost ran out of cash.

Oh also, I needed to have separate wallet for both party expenses and household expenses otherwise I wouldn't be able to differentiate the cash I had on hand for personal expenses, party expenses and household expenses.

Currently I had 2.500.000 elk in my personal guild card and 10.000.000 elk in the party card.

Carrying that amount of money around made me anxious.

I think it'd be better to keep those card inside of me and never called the cards out unless the others were with me.

Safety first after all!

I felt assured that the card wouldn't come out unless I wanted it to and no one other than me could use it.

————————————————————–

"Hello, I've returned~" I said as I went inside Luxury.

The distance between the cafe and the jewelry shop was only 2 blocks away so it didn't take me too much time to walk back.

"Welcome back, Ren-sama. We've finished finalizing the purchase of the cuff just 5 minutes ago. Everyone is still in the parlor, allow me to escort you there." Ernst-san greeted me as I entered the shop.

"Ah I see! Thank you very much."

Seemed like everyone had finished their discussion just a few minutes ago.

I followed Ernst-san as he escorted me to the parlor from before.

"Excuse me, Ren-sama has returned." Ernst-san knocked on the door before he opened it and gestured me to go inside first.

The other three were sitting on a single sofa separately while chatting together.

"Ah Ren-chan!~ We've come up with a beautiful design you know~" Chris-san smiled cheerfully, he looked so bright and happy. I could see that he truly had a good time during the discussion.

"Ooh, I can't wait to see it!"

"We've finished our business here and Ren-kun also finished eating. What are we going to do next?" Fer-san asked.