Chapter 133: Waiting

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

When we moved to another room, a table with a tea set was already prepared for us. As expected from a duchal household. The maids in here were really professional at their work.

"Your Highness, I'm deeply sorry for what I've said earlier."

After all of us already sat down on our seats, Adele-sama apologized again first.

"No, please do not worry about it. I've never gone to any gathering party ever since I became an adventurer the moment I turned into an adult. Things have changed so much since those days so I understand why you mistook me."

Adele-sama herself hadn't said anything specific to Fer-san but she must be apologizing on the behalf of her family. The coming of age in this country was 18 years old, right? Fer-san was 27 years old so that meant it had been 9 years since he became an adventurer.

"Fufu~ Ren-kun, you must be curious. If I may say it myself... I've changed a lot. When I came of age, I was still capricious. My hair was short and my body was thin too so at a single glance, I must've looked like an entirely different person. Besides, my clothes are different now too. Noblemen in general rarely get to see the pictures of royals being sold in public."

"I see."

I had been staring at Fer-san, wondering how much he had changed in the span of 9 years when he explained it to me himself. A short haired and slender Fer-san... Since now Fer-san looked like a beautiful man, he must've looked adorable back then.

The portraits of royals that they sold in public must be similar to the photographs of idols being sold in Japan. Maybe the young children here liked to collect the portraits of beautiful and handsome royals. Or maybe they also liked to collect the portraits of handsome knights or adventurers. Of course the portraits of my fiancés, who were very beautiful, must be very popular too.

I wonder if noblemen like Jair-sama had seen things like those too?

"Mother, I think it'll be discourteous of us to keep apologizing persistently."

"... You're right. Your Highness, if there's anything you need then please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our utmost best to help you."

"It's fine."

Alex-sama, who had been sitting with us, whispered to Adele-sama. Adele-sama then nodded her head in agreement and then said so to Fer-san.

"I'm sorry for my father's rudeness earlier. My name is Alex. I'm Chris' younger brother."

"Allow me to introduce myself again then. I'm Ferdinand Aspel."

"I'm Sigurd Tyselius."

Alex-sama slightly bowed his head as he introduced his name to us. Just like what Chris-san had said, his face resembled Adele-sama. His face looked intricately designed, like a doll. When he made a serious face, he looked a little bit scary. Syutina-san also resembled her mother, Adele-sama. But although she had the same doll-like face, her cuteness was more prominent while Alex-sama had a more crisp look. Just from his face alone, Alex-sama looked like he was the typical good virtues people.

Although their features were similar, maybe because of the slight difference in the arrangement of their face? The two of them gave off different impressions. Although when they were sitting side by side like this, you could easily tell they were siblings.

I could see Chris-san and Mau-san resembled their father while Syutina-san and Alex-sama resembled their mother.

"Umm..."