Chapter 91: First Time

"I think it should be enough...?"

"Nngh... I don't really know either but... I think you can stop now..."

I didn't know how much time had passed since I told them I wanted them to hold me... Currently, I was laying face down on the bed with my ass up in the air, the place where you could hear the sound of water and something sticky making a bunch of squelching noises coming from.

I was really grateful that they took their time to slowly stretch me out in order to make it as painless as possible but... They didn't let me come even once.

"Hic... Let me... Let me come already..."

"My apologies, Ren-kun. It'd be bad if you come too many times, hence why please hold it in for us."

They didn't want to let me come but they kept on touching my nipples until my nipples became all red and swollen. They also simultaneously stroked my penis and further gave me more stimulus by sucking on the nape of my neck. Shouldn't I call this bullying when they didn't let me come even once despite the onslaught of pleasures?

I couldn't help but to cry at my current predicament. They told me they wouldn't let me come because it'd be hard for me to keep up with all three of them if I came but... I couldn't care for less anymore. I just wanted to come already...

Before I knew it, the three of them had long since discarded their hotel robe. The slight touch of their naked skin against mine was enough to send jolts of electricity all over my body.

Like, their size was pretty splendid too you know? I caught a glimpse of their thing before. They were fully hard and I could see drops of pre-cum spilling from the tip, coating the shaft in a thin, transparent membrane.

"Now then... Ren-chan, I want to ask... Who do you want to be the first?~"

My hole was already stretched enough to fit four of his fingers in. Sig-san pulled all four of his fingers out, leaving a sploshing sound in its wake, then the three of them sat side by side, throwing an incredulous question at me.

"I... Don't know... I... I can't... Choose..."

I raised my head from the pillow I had been gripping to crane my neck in their direction, answering their question with a huff and puff, breathless from all the teasing.

There's no way I can choose! I love the three of them equally!

"That's what I thought."

"Then I guess it's okay if we go by the order we had decided beforehand?"

Sig-san asked.

"Huh?"

"Umm... We never told you this, Ren-kun but... The three of us had decided the order through rock-paper-scissors so when the time comes, we won't fight over the order."

Fer-san explained apologetically.

"But of course, if Ren-chan has any particular order you want to go by, we will go along with Ren-chan's wish~"

"I see..."

Fer-san appeared to be worried I'd get upset since they had decided the order by using rock-paper-scissors but to be honest, I was really glad they had done that...

"No matter what... The order... I'm going to... Do it with all three of you so... Haah.... It'd be hard for me to choose so... I'm glad... Haaah... Nngh..."

"Dammit! Why did I take out paper at that time?! Now I have to wait even though Ren is looking like this..."

Sig-san said while gritting on his teeth, looking very frustrated.