Chapter 131 : Syutina and Mauritz

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

"This is quite a magnificent mansion, huh...."

"Well, more or less. The head of the family was married to a royalty after all so it won't do if the house is a small one~ Though I personally think they don't need to make it this big, you know?~"

I looked up at the high gate while still riding on William.

I see... A duke is the highest title amongst nobility, right? Umm... So Chris-san's family is the descendant of a royalty that was married to a vassal family... Huh? Wait. Does that mean....

"So Chris-san, you and Fer-san are related?"

"Yeah... Though our connection is pretty far. My great grandmother is the younger sister of the late king~"

"In the past, the royalty and the nobility tended to have political marriages but now that trend has waned. Now, marriage based on love keeps increasing in number."

"Oooh... I see."

"Well~ My parents definitely have a very political marriage though~"

So in other words, Chris-san's great grandmother and Fer-san's great grandfather were siblings? If the connection was that far, could we even consider them as related?

"Ah, please take care of the demon horse."

"Yes, Christian-sama. I will take care of the other demon horses too."

"Yeah, please."

As soon as we passed the gate, a servant came running to us. Chris-san went down from William and handed the rein to the servant. Fer-san and Sig-san also got off from Viktor and Oscar respectively and handed the reins to him.

Okay! Time to get fired up!

I entered the big mansion, my heart was thumping wildly, feeling nervous of what kind of welcoming I'd receive. When we went through the entrance, we were welcomed by a young man and woman with navy blue hair. The two of them smiled at the sight of us.

"Big brother Chris! Welcome back!"

"Syutina. You've become even more beautiful after I hadn't seen you for a while."

"Big brother Chris, it's been a while."

"Long time no see, Mau~ Are you working hard with your job?~"

"Yes."

The woman that approached us with a light trot was only a little bit taller than me but I guess according to Alsar's standard, she was quite short. Her fluffy, long hair was tied up in a half updo. A short-haired man that looked tough came following from behind her. Just from one glance, I could already tell he was Chris-san's brother.