adventure

" Safeena! " He knocked Safeena's door after midnight.
" Why are you here? I told you I was coming" she let him in and closed the door.
" You are late, and I don't have that much time to wait for you so I came here to get you ."
" What did you do to the guards outside?" She asked in concern.
" I gave them money but that's not the issue here. Come with your bow."
" Okay "
" Did you find out ?" He asked.
" Yeah he is in the seventh cell on the second floor."
" Great job . How did you get that?"
" That's for me to know " she didn't reveal her way .
" Alright "

Agastya was walking ahead of her .
" Where are we going?" She whispered.
" To the backside"
" Backside? But why? I thought we were sneaking in "
" It's risky . I have a better option "
" What?!"
" Have some patience princess "
" You are going to end my life "
" Not so early "
He smiled.

" It's dark here" she said
" Are you afraid?" He gave a little laugh.
" I am not , but I can't see where you are going "
He took her hand in his and guided her with him.

They sat down behind a bush.
" Okay so we are here. I can see those guards . "
He took off the rope from his shoulders.
" Now listen to me carefully, can you see them making rounds"
" Yes"
" They will move on that way near the front side. For a few minutes, this side would be empty , with no soldiers. That's the time when I climb up "
" Climb up?! Have you gone mad? "
" That's what this rope is for . This stick which I have tied here will act as a anchor. It will get caught in between the window grills so that I hold the rope and can climb up."
" What I have to do in this?"
" You have to aim this rope to the window from the ground."
" How will your brother know that it's you so that he will catch it?"
" Don't worry he will know. Then you will have to distract the guards so that they spend some more time on the front side."
" How?"
" There are water pots I had kept last night. You have to break them which will make a sound. That's when I start climbing. "
" You have it all planned out haven't you?"
" I have. The pots are placed in different directions so that it takes time to find them. "
" You are smart, I didn't thought so."
" Thank you now let's go , they are moving "

He tied the rope to her arrow.
" That window , the arrow should go straight in , can you do it ?"
" There is nothing I can't do " she said
" That's why I --" he was smiling and suddenly stopped.
" That's why what?"
" Nothing, shoot "
She calmly aimed at the window and shot her shot . It went straight inside through the window. The rope had a small chit attached to it . Letter A was written in it.

Alfez saw the chit and immediately looked out from the window. His eyes went teary seeing his little brother down looking at him . Agastya too kept looking at him.
" Agastya!" Hey! " Safeena called out
" Yeah ! I am there , what ?"
" Should I go now?"
" Yes go "
She was about to leave and he stopped her
" Safeena?"
" Yes?"
" Be careful "
" Yes , you too "

His brother pulled and fixed the anchor through the window grills and Agastya started climbing up. There , Safeena was doing her job well. She started breaking one by one all the pots. As Agastya predicted , the guards moved all their attention to the sound. The backside was clear.

Agastya climbed up quickly. At that moment he didn't care about getting caught at all. He just knew that he is going to see his brother.

" Brother!" Agastya said.
" How are you ?" Alfez asked.
" I should be the one asking you , how are you?"
" How do I look?" Alfez had bruises on his face, his hands looked swollen he didn't look good at all .
" Brother I -- I " Agastya was controlling his tears
" Don't , just don't do that, get out of here, if they know you are my brother they will take you in too. I don't want to waste your life like that, please go "
" I am not going anywhere "
" Just listen to me , I don't want to spoil your life too, please go back and don't look behind. "
" I am not doing that brother."
" I am so sorry, I am supposed to protect you, I am supposed to take care of you as a older brother but here I am . But I still can protect you, please go . Go!"
" I am not going anywhere brother. We are going to be together very soon, I promise. We are going back together."
" How?"
" You don't worry about that, I will find the real culprit behind this Just follow my lead ,I have everything planned out, please don't give up like that . I need you brother , at least for me? "
" You don't understand, it's not that easy "
" I just know that I can't see you suffering like this . I know you haven't done anything "
" You believe me?" Alfez was almost crying.
" I do. I believe you brother ."
" Thank you "

Safeena just arrived there and looked at him hanging on the rope by Alfez's window. She went towards the rope and gave it a little jerk to let him know its time.

" They can come back any second, get down " she said.
" Have some faith Alfez "
They both nodded at each other.
" That girl, who is she? " Alfez said
" She is king's daughter "
" What ?! And she is here helping you? Does she know?"
" She knows . I guess she believes you too."
" Don't get her involved in this " Alfez alerted him.
" I won't "

" Agastya! Do you want to get caught come down!" She started pulling the rope .
" Coming "
He took a last look at his brother and started climbing down . There was a little distance between the ground and Agastya. As he was coming down, his leg slipped from the wall and he lost his balance. He fell down on his back and elbows . The floor didn't hit his head that much .

" Agastya are you okay?" She got down on her knees and took his head in her hand .
" I am okay but let's go "
He got up and took the rope, his brother had already passed it below and ran ahead to hide.

" Are you hurt ?"
" I suppose not ." His elbows had a scratch are were bleeding a little.
" But your elbow-"
" It will be fine, right now I don't care." He kept looking at his brother still standing near the window.
" Let's go Agastya"
" Yeah "

While walking back , she asked him,
" How was the met ?"
" Nice, I am happy I saw my brother but --"
" But ?"
" He doesn't look good , I know they torture him to get to know the truth but what will he say if he hadn't done anything?!"
" Agastya calm down "
" I want to go in . Can we ?"
" I told you we can't "
" There should be a way "
" Let's not decide this now alright? Let's go first I don't want to get caught with you "
" Oh yes right princess, sometimes I forget that you don't like me."
" Then next time don't forget."
" You act like you care about me so I just get confused."
" Then don't. I still hate you ."
" Okay "