give the keys

" I am going with you." Alfez confirmed.
Veera smiled at him to let him know that she was okay. But in her mind , she didn't want him to go away from her. She knew that she was going to miss him a lot.
" Alfez? " Safeena asked.
" Yes ?"
" Did anyone mentioned the cause of my father's sickness?"
" No, I don't know the cause."
" Is it because of me?"
" Safeena, no don't you think any of this. It's nothing like that okay? Let's leave.
" Okay Aseem let's hurry. I can't wait to see him."
" Alfez, I and safeena would go on one horse , you take the other."
" Yeah."
Aseem was getting safeena on the horse.
" Veera, please take care of yourself. Should I go and tell the other women villagers to keep an eye on you?"
" Alfez! Hey, no need of that. You stop worrying about me. Okay?"
" Alfez! Let's go "
He was taking a last glance of her. He smiled at her and made himself ready to go. He turned around and walked towards the horse. He kept thinking that what if it takes too long for him to come back? What if he never gets a chance to confess his love for her. What if something happens to her when he is away? Not being able to see her the first thing in the morning kept him rethinking his decision. All these thoughts troubled him a lot.

Aseem was ahead of him and both of them left. Alfez kept looking back at her standing at the door.
She lost the sight of them as they entered the Forest. She went inside sad and closed the door. Just after few minutes she heard a knock on her door. She immediately without thinking opened it to see Alfez standing in front of her.
" You?"
" I came back for this " he placed his hand on her chin and leaned forward to kiss her.
" I am in love with you Veera."
" I am so in love with you."
She was too stunned to speak. She looked at the ground smiling.
" Do you love me too? I mean -- I can wait if you want . If you don't want I can leave right away. I am sorry if you don't like all this. I mean I know we just met but --"
" Wait wait! Do you ever stop?" She giggled.
" Are you going to speak for me too?" She questioned him.
" No , sorry, you say."
She blushed and They kissed eachother again and hugged tight.
" You came back for this ?"
" Yeah , and to ask you if you can move to my home , in Hastipur. It's a safe place , I have people whom I trust, I will talk to my friend, prince Agastya to look forward to you. Everything would be fine there. There are supplies and everything you need. You will make new friends. And what else --"
" You don't have to convince me so much. I am ready. "
He spun her around.
" Thank you so much, actually I was so worried about you staying here alone that's why I couldn't step my foot outside. But now as you agree , I will leave you there and then join them."
" They both got ahead?"
" Yes they did. I came back for you."
She smiled.
" Let's go then, I will start packing."
" I will help you."

" Aseem, anything else Alfez told you that you forgot to tell me?" Safeena asked Aseem again.
" Safeena, just stay calm okay?"
" How can I?! Aseem?! I don't understand this? What happened to him all of a sudden?"
" We will find out. Do you want to sleep a bit?"
" Aseem, how can I?"
" Just relax okay? Come on, put your head on me."
She put her both legs on one side of the horse and placed her head on his chest as he rode the horse.
" Good girl."
" How much more time?"
" Safeena we just started our journey."
" When is Alfez joining us?'
" He will meet us there directly. He is going to drop Veera in Hastipur first."
" Oh "
" I hope he will confess."
" I hope so too , they look so good together."
" Yes they do."

After almost 2 days , Aseem and Safeena reached her kingdom.
" It feels so different now."
" It does."
They saw the huge kingdom entrance doors closed.
" The kingdom doors are closed."
" Nervous?" He noticed her breathing louder.
" No "
" Aseem I don't think you should come with me."
" Why?"
" Aseem for them you are a criminal they might catch you. I don't want that. You stay here. I will go in."
" And you think that I will let you go in alone?"
" But --"
" Listen, I know I am going to get arrested if I step in , or even if they catch me roaming around the border. But you , they can do the same thing to you too. I don't trust anyone there."
" I know but My father needs me and I am going to see him. Let me go in alone, please?"
" But what if you need me?"
" I will get to you, I promise. Let me just check at least okay?"
" No wait, I have an idea! I will come in through the tunnel I dug."
" Good idea! Alright. See you inside."
" Yes "
" You go first " he said to keep a watch on her.

" Open the doors, I want to see my father." Safeena instructed the guards.
" You?"
" What is so surprising? I said open the door!" She yelled.
The guards looked at each other.
" Hey, open the door!"
" You can't go in there. We have orders. " They stopped her.
" Let me go in I said!"
" You have come now to see him? You are the one who caused it first and now came to see him? What a joke!"
" What did you just say?! Don't you dare accuse me of this!" She shouted and came on him.
" Shut up !"
As soon as he saw her yelling at them he ran over to her.
" Safeena, wait, stop. Why are you not letting her go in, it's her kingdom!"
" She is a traitor to the kingdom."
" Do you know me? I was the one who fooled everyone." Aseem said.
" We know. "
" Safeena go in , I will handle here."
" Aseem-"
" Go , it's your home . Go "
She pushed the door open.
" Don't stop her. Her father is sick. Let her see him." Aseem requested.

Safeena immediately ran inside. As the door behind her was closing, she heard a big thug and sword blades. She turned around to see Aseem was being beaten up.
" Aseem! No! " She shouted and ran all the way back to the doors. They got locked close before she could reach.
" Aseem! Aseem!" She banged the doors.
" No no no!"
" Open it. I said open it you freaks."
She kept banging and calling his name if he could answer.
" What happened Aseem! Answer me please! Aseem!" She was so panicked that she didn't know what to do.
She started pushing and hitting the soldiers there to make them open the door but it was of no use. She ran towards the borders to search for him. Just then someone held her arm.
" He is being taken to the dungeon."
" What the hell? Who are you?" Safeena was surprised to see a woman.
" He is in the dungeon! His life is in danger. Your grandfather plans to kill him that's why he is being held there."
" How does he know we are here?"
" There are messengers all over the place, princess."
" Dungeon! Alright. Thank you so much."
" Wait. Take a weapon."
She gave her a bow .
" A bow?"
" Take it."
" Oh right, thank you. Wait, why are you helping me so much?"
" Because, I believe in love. They killed my husband. I won't let the same thing happen to someone else. "
" I am sorry for your loss."
" Go fast!"
" Thank you."

She immediately ran towards the prison. The dungeon was below the prison.
She tiptoed inside. She saw two guards locking the door. She assumed that Aseem would be in it. She gave a look at them. She knew she wanted the keys. She decided to do whatever she can right now. She saw them coming out , she decided to dash into them and steal the keys. She first shot her shot on the guard's leg. They became alert. She once again shot them. One guard she had shot in the stomach and another on his leg. After that , She gave her everything and ran at full speed on them. She pushed them on the ground and stole the keys. The guards noticed the keys gone and ran behind her.
" Get her! Get her or we are dead! Catch her!" They began to yell.
She searched for his cell. The guards followed her. The doors of these cells were so well constructed. The only thing outside person can see is the prisoner's eyes. There was only one rectangular hole at the door, everything else was tight shut.

" Aseem!" She lost her patience and yelled his name.
" Safeena!"
" Aseem!"
His voice echoed in there. She finally found him , she recognised his eyes.
" Aseem! God! " She ran towards his door.
" Safeena go!" Before even she could reach there Aseem yelled.
" What ?"
" Safeena run!" He shouted.
She turned around to see the two guards behind her.
" Give us the keys."
" No "
" Give us the keys!" They yelled.
" No " she yelled back at them.
They came near her. She got the key in her fist tightly closed.
" Safeena , give them the keys!" Aseem requested her.
" No "
" Safeena , they will hurt you please give them the keys." He shouted again.
" I said no!"