a runaway

" Check her room " the king ordered.
The soldiers went to her room. They messed up her tidy room and found the letter she had hidden. The guard rushed to the court with the letter in his hand.
" My lord we found this letter."
Her father looked her and took the letter in his hand.
" What is this Safeena?"
" Its mine " she was standing straight in front of her father .
" So much of crap written here, he left you Safeena why don't you look at that."
" Give me that back. He did this because of you all. You arrested his brother without any proof. Alfez was telling you with all his life that he didn't do anything. But no. You didn't trust him , you trusted this punk ." She pointed at Hassan.
" Alfez is innocent. Assem is innocent and I love him. He was ready to stay for me, but I let him go because his life is more important to me than his love. Arrest me if you want because I don't care , I am happy that he is somewhere safe."
" Where is he safeena?"
" I don't know, I have told you a hundred times. He was going to tell me but I stopped him. So , I don't know where he is."
" Do you have any guilt of what have you done?"
" I am sorry for disappointing you in all this, genuinely. But I am not sorry that I helped him."
Her father was very angry. He took the letter in his both hands and tore it in 2 halfs.
" No! " She yelled.
" Go to your room. You will be in a house arrest. Take her."
" No keep her in the prison " her grandfather yelled
" Please father, she is a princess, please "
" I don't know anything "
" I will take care of this " her father was promising her grandfather.
" Alright "
" Take her to her room and lock it. I need two gaurds standing outside every single moment. I don't want her to escape like her --"
She looked at her father.
" Go "

It was almost a week, she was in her room, locked just like in a prison. The doors only open for food and if anyone wanted to question her. She honestly didn't know where he was.
She was sitting all by herself in her room doing nothing but thinking and thinking.
Just then Shaheen knocked and the door was unlocked.
" Hey sister."
" Shaheen you here? How are you here?"
" I asked for permission don't worry."
" Alright"
" How are you ?"
" I am okay."
" Can I ask you something?"
" Okay "
" You really don't know where he is?"
" No! I don't know!" She yelled.
" Okay okay alright. But he said he loved you ."
" So?"
" So he didn't even give you a hint ?"
" Hint?" She thought for a while.
" He did give you a hint, didn't you?"
" I don't remember, it was something in the letter. A poem, he hinted his brother using the same trick. That poem was so something about cowboy or a mountain, grasslands i don't remember exactly I read that letter only one I don't know where he is. He was going to tell me but I told him not to because I knew they will take it out of me. I wanted him to be safe."
" He didn't want you to be safe? He left you in danger sister. He took your help and then vanished in the dark."
" No Shaheen I volunteered myself. He was asking me again and again not to help him but I didn't listen to him. I helped him on my own wish."
" Alright. But he lied to you , he lied to us. I never thought he would do something like that. I genuinely liked him."
" He lied for his brother. I would do the same thing if you were in danger Shaheen. He didn't do anything wrong so stop doubting him."
" As you say."
The guard knocked at the door to make Shaheen realise that her time was over .
Shaheen smiled at her and left.

It was dinner time for her so a guard had come inside to serve her food.
" Do you want to runaway?" The guard who was wearing a metal headgear was arranging the food on the table.
" What?"
" Do you want to runaway?"
He lifted his headgear to show his eyes.
" Alfez?! Wh-at?!" She was speechless due to shock.
" Shush! Don't shout. It's me Alfez. We can take you out of here if you want."
" We? Assem is here?! Where is he ?"
" He is a little busy. Make it quick. Yes or no."
" Why are you here? Its dangerous don't you understand?!"
" We heard about the news of you helping a criminal to escape. We figured out you would be in trouble so we rushed here."
" But why!"
" To get you out of here"
" But you shouldn't --"
" He was not able to leave you here in danger. And I was not going to leave him alone. So here are we. Getting you out of here."
" But--"
" Do you want to run away? "
" Yes of course."
" Good. We will send you the next message soon. Stay alert."

Alfez looked down the whole time , he then noticed her left foot.
" What happened there? I see blood."
" Nothing "
" Your toes what happened to them? He sat down near the foot to check upon her toes.
" What is this? What happened?"
" You should go. Someone will get suspicious."
" Is this -- is this because of us?"
He voice was breaking.
" No-- no"
" I am sorry --"
" Please don't tell this to Assem please."
" I don't know what to say --"
" Please don't, please "
" Are you done !" A guard yelled
" Yes coming "
" Don't tell him please I request "
He nodded and left.

She was happy after so long knowing that he is somewhere helping her to get out of here and he is going to take her. She was so eager to see him again.

The next day , safeena was waiting for any other message from either of the brothers. She knew Alfez was in the palace as a guard but what about Assem ? He didn't show her his face yet. What was he planning to do?" This was a whole mystery.

" Hey princess Safeena " Alfez was back in her room with her breakfast.
" What are you both planning?"
" Your escape."
" But how?"
" We will inform you. But are you sure you want to run? We won't do anything if you don't want to ."
" I don't want to stay here like this. "
" We spoiled your life didn't we?"
" No not at all. I want to be with him. It's my choice."
" But if you run away then it would get more worse."
" I am okay with it. Listen, how is he?"
" He is alright."
" Did you tell him about --"
" No I didn't."
" Thank you "
" Wait for the signal."
" What signal."
" Chaos."
" Do you have any weapons in here?"
" No "
" Then I will send them , hide it somewhere."
" Okay "