forever

" Safeena, I need to see my brother tonight. "
" Alright we will go "
" No , I am going alone. "
" Why?"
" I don't want you to get caught"
" Agastya , we have done this before. We won't get caught. I am coming"
" Listen, there are attacks going on. I want you to be safe."
" I can protect myself "
" I know ,I know but-- , you don't understand, please listen to me . You don't come with me ."
" You don't want me to come with you? Remember one thing Agastya , when I love someone I don't leave their side , you got it? So stop it . I am coming with you ."
" Fine "
In his mind he was so proud of her. He was even proud of himself that he was the one she chose. But there was one thing troubling his mind when he looked at her. The thing which he wanted to tell her but couldn't.

The night had arisen. Safeena and Agastya were ready to meet his brother.

" What's this?" She asked him.
" It's a firework. You have to light it up very far away but it should be seen and heard loud."
" Okay done "
" Here take this " he gave her the rope to shoot her arrow that the window.
The rope was in the prison window in one shot. Agastya looked at her proudly.

" I will get going " she said.
" Please be safe "
" I will , you too "

Safeena ran with her bow and arrow and the fireworks. As soon as he heard the first firework , he started climbing up.

" Brother! There has been a problem."
" What happened? " Alfez asked with worry.
" There has been another attack today."
" What?!"
" But that's not the real problem. The minister thinks that the attack was performed by Aseem and he wants me to catch him."
" What?! That's impossible!"
" That's what. I have to get the attacker arrested as fast as I can."
" But why you?"
" Because he saw me meet that horse guy we need."
" Horse guy? "
" Yes "
" But you can say no to the minister, right?"
" I can't "
" Why?"
" There something you don't know."
" What?"
" I -- I love her. I love Safeena."
" The king's daughter? Are you insane!!!"
" Yes and he minister knows about us."
" And now he is blackmailing you. He doubts you. If he finds out that you are my brother--"
" He won't "

Both of them stayed in silence.
" Have you told her? Does she know?" Alfez asked him.
" No she doesn't. I don't know how to tell her. I love her so much. Brother, I don't want to leave her." He was about to cry.
" Then don't! Listen to me , I am fine here. I get one time food--"
" One time?" Agastya looked at him with worry and guilt.
" Listen, I get one time food, I have shelter, I have a place to sleep, I am fine here. You don't have to worry about me. You don't have to leave the woman you love. As I said earlier, you don't have to give up your life for me. Don't do it ."
" You gave up your life for me brother, you did. You left everything behind to take care of me . You have been my mother and father. How could I? No I can't. I can't do this to you."
" I haven't done all those things just so that you could return that favour to me. It's not a favour, it's my responsibility as an older brother. Please I request you, stop whatever you are planning. You don't have to leave . Be here, enjoy your life. Seeing you safe and sound makes my day, little brother. "
" But --"
" I am fine. I am alright here. " Alfez reassured him.

" Alfez Ali!" A guard yelled out his name.
" Go ! Hide !" He whispered to Agastya.
" What are you doing near the window?!" The guard opened up his prison door and came in.
" Nothing just looking "
The guard moved Alfez aside and looked outside. He saw nothing. No sign of anyone.
Agastya was on the small roof above the window. He was barely able to balance on that .

" What happened? " Alfez asked them .
" The king faced another attack today! We are definitely sure it was one of your men ! " He shouted.
" No! No ! I had nothing to do with it. " Alfez denied.
" Tell us! Who attacked him! Tell us their names!"
" I swear , I don't know who attacked. I had nothing to do with it . " He pleaded.
They started beating Alfez to make him talk.
" Please! I didn't do anything! I don't know! Please let me go! Please stop!"
Hearing his painful screams Agastya was shedding tears.

He then climbed down and approached her.
" Everything alright?" She asked him looking at his dull face.
" Yeah " he sighed.
" Agastya?"
" Yes everything is fine "

All of a sudden it started to rain.
Safeena immediately found a shelter below a tree and Agastya was standing in the rain.

" Hey! Come here why are you standing there?" Safeena called him.
" You don't like rain?" He asked her.
" I don't want to get wet "
" Come on join me it's fun" Agastya called her .
" What is so fun about that?!" She replied.
He went to her and dragged her with him.
" Close your eyes, open your arms and look up. "
She did as he told her too.
" Feel it . Feel it all. Take it all in. It feels like heaven, doesn't it?"
" It does "
She opened her mouth to drink the rain and smiled big.
" Haha! Now you are enjoying it "
He then picked her up and spun her around. They were so drenched in the rain. Her eyes were shining, the water drops were bouncing back on her face.
He put her down and said,
" That mouth is for me " he lifted her chin and kissed her as he was hungry for it.

" You make me happy princess. I love you so so so much "
" I love you so so so much too"
" Not more than me"
" We can have a fight for that "
" Alright you win "
She laughed.

He was thinking and talking to her in his own mind.
Safeena , you make me feel alive. You made me someone I never was. We just met but it feels like I have known you my whole life. There are only few people in this world with whom you feel like this and this is what I feel for you. I don't want to go away from you. I want to be with you. I want to marry you. I want to bring you everything you wish for. I want to make sure that this smile always stays on your face. You are my life , my everything.

" Hey? What are you thinking?" She caught him looking at her smiling.
" About you "
" I am right here. "

She wrapped her hands around his neck and said,
" Promise me this is forever "
He paused . He couldn't even utter a word. He looked in her eyes feeling so sorry. He was holding back his tears .
" Agastya?"
He started biting his lips to control his tears.
" Agastya? What happened?"
He put his head on her shoulder and started crying silently.
" Are you crying? Agastya? What happened ? Tell me something!"
He hugged her tightly.
" Agastya? "
She tried to look at his face but he was not letting go of her.
He then stood up straight in front of her. She cupped his face and asked again.
" What's wrong? "
" Nothing I just got caught up in the moment. " He paused and continued
" I wish that we could stay like this forever too" he said .
" Is that it ?"
" Yes, yes "
He smiled at her to make her doubt go away.
"Let's go back princess or else you could catch cold."
" I am not that delicate " she said.
" But still it's late and we are in the forest. Come "
He held her hand tightly and went towards the palace.

They came towards her room dripping with water. They were standing near her room's door and he asked her with a smirk on his face,
" Can I come in ?"
" Once you step in, there is no going out." She smirk while raising her eyebrow.
" I am sure about my choice princess."
He grabbed her by her waist , picked her up with his one hand, went inside and closed the door with the other.

" Hello ripper " he said.
" Welcome " she replied smiling.