terrible mishap

He pressed the sword a little more to her neck.
He wrapped his hand around her shoulders from her front.
" Leave my daughter I said!" Her father yelled asking all his soldiers to step behind.
" Keep behind!" He said.
" What are you doing Assem!"
" Making things right."
" No No "
" We are trapped Safeena."
" No we are not, we will get out, Alfez is waiting for us."
" I told you I will get you out of this. And now I am."
" No " she started jerking him but he won't let go.
" Aseem leave me what are you doing?"
" I am getting you safe. " He started whispering in her ears.
" I want to come with you."
" Now at this moment only one of us can be safe and I want it to be you. I don't want you to sacrifice everything for me. You already did enough. I can't let you do anything else."
" Stop no. Please let me come with you. Please"
" No. I am getting you out of all this. Fulfill your dream. Live your life gracefully. "
" Shut up "
" I am sorry but I am doing this because I love you so just stop fighting me. I promise I will prove you innocent."
" No Assem"

" Leave my daughter."her father yelled.
" Now? She is mine now. I fooled you all. You really thought I loved you safeena? You were wrong. I used you."
" It's not true father !"
" They all believed that you helped me because you loved me!"
" What? " His father asked.
" I blackmailed her. And she fell for it.
This attack would have been a lot before if she didn't agree to help me. You wouldn't be here alive. But now I don't need her."
" He is lying " she said.
He then covered her mouth so that she wouldn't talk. She tried to talk even then but couldn't.
" Safeena! Please let her go. "
She kept fighting him . She wanted to scream that he was lying. She was scratching his hand off her mouth but couldn't.
" Please stay still safeena. Don't fight me."
" Stay back everyone! Or else I will slice her throat." He shouted.

Just then some soldiers from his behind attacked Aseem. His leg was shot by an arrow. He went down in pain. Another arrow was shot in his back.
" Aseem!" She shouted.
As soon as he fell down, the king rushed towards safeena .
" Safeena get back, we will look after him."
" No , he is lying! He was lying to you. She tried to remove the arrow but her father pulled her away.
" I am sorry Safeena , I should have trusted you. I am sorry. I didn't know that you did all this for us. I can't ever forgive myself for what I did to you. But now , I will make everything alright, Now please get back. I will look at this bastard." Her father requested her.
" No ! He was lying. He didn't do anything! Assem are you alright?! Assem talk to me. Please."
Just then the soldiers started shooting more Arrows towards him.
" No! Everyone stop!" She shouted.
" Safeena get back please. " Her father was worried.
" No he is hurt "
" Safeena! Listen to us once "
" Assem please don't close your eyes, talk to me please."
Blood was flowing rapidly. He was not able to stand at all.
" Assem! Hey! I am removing them , keep it all together!"
She pulled the arrows out. The arrow in his leg was pierced so bad that it almost passed through his leg.
" No !" He cried out of pain.
" Just a little left " she said.
" No! I can't " it was painful for him.
" Assem? Stop shooting everyone!" She yelled.
She covered him so that no one would dare to shoot any other.
" Safeena get back! " Her father yelled.
" Somebody please help, please"
He was laid down on the ground with her just besides him.
" Why are you smiling?!" She asked Aseem.
" I did it. That's why. Now you are free."
" Shut up idiot."
It was paining much to him but he didn't show it on his face. He was breathing heavily.
" Aseem! Please don't close your eyes."
" I heard that princess Safeena never cries."
" Stop "
" Is this someone else?"
" Now right now please"
" I want my warrior princess back."

" Stop this nonsense, take him!" Her father ordered his men.
His men started dragging him holding his arms with them as he was not able to stand at all.
" Don't take him , he is lying. Don't take him" She walked with them trying to get their hands on him.
" I am not lying" he said.
" Stop! No don't take him father!"

" Finally I see the traitor." Her grandfather walked in. The guards made him kneel. Looking at Aseem's bad condition he said,
" This is what happens when you betray us." Her grandfather slashed his torso. There was a huge cut and he screamed with the unbearable pain.
He was barely standing with the support of the guards.
" Grandfather please stop ,don't hurt him anymore." She pleaded.
" I am not going to hurt him anymore safeena, I am going to free him."
" What?"
" I am going to kill him."
" No " she stood in front of him.
" Safeena please, don't " he cared so much for her that he didn't wanted to let her get hurt anymore.
" Safeena !" Grandfather yelled.
" No "

" Step back everyone ! " She said.
" Why are you fighting so hard for this man? Who is now almost dead."
" He isn't dead."
" God safeena this is getting out of hand now." Her grandfather raised his sword to kill Aseem when she stopped him with her sword.
" I am stronger than you think." She said. She stood up strong in front of Aseem.
" Safeenah- ah- don't " Aseem said. He tried to pull her dress to get her attention towards him. He was on hold with the two guards.
" Safeena it's not a competition, it's not a fight, safeenah- please. Listen to me Safeena!" Assem was calling her out with all his life.
" So now you are going fight with me?" Her grandfather grinned.
They started fighting and within seconds her grandfather knocked off the sword from her hands.
" This young girl wants to fight with me for this homeless guy here. listen to me, don't oversmart your teacher ever, I will always be your teacher Safeena."
Her grandfather now tried to once again end Aseem. He was breathing heavily with his good memories swinging in his mind. He looked down with tears accepting his death. Her grandfather pulled his sword back and tried to push it in his heart. Safeena stopped the sword using her bare hands on the sharp edge of the sword.
" I won't let you kill him."
She tried to push it behind but the force coming from the other side was too much for her.
" Safeena get back!"
" No "
" Safeena please go back " Assem said.
" No I said."
The tip of the sword touched her stomach. Her hands were bloody trying to stop it.
" Father please she is -" Safeena's father tried to stop her grandfather but he didn't listen.
" It's her fault." Saying it he pressed the sword in her stomach.
Safeena's eyes grew wider looking at her grandfather.
" Safeena!"
Her eyes showed a different kind of pain. A pain filled with rage , betrayal and heartbreak.
She looked down at the sword pierced in her stomach with blood oozing out.
She sat on her knees in distress.
Seeing this Aseem was growling her name and trying to free himself from the soldiers who were holding him.
He tried to stand but he was not able to. His leg was badly injured.
" Safeena , Safeena , Safeena"
She looked at him hearing his voice.
She tried to stop the blood by placing her hand on it.
" Father what did you do?!" Her father yelled at him.
" If you would have been stricter this wouldn't have happened. I haven't hurt her that much. I know how much I should."
He walked towards Aseem. He sat down at his level. He saw that rage and care for his granddaughter in his eyes.
" Don't look at me like that." He pressed the arrow in his leg deeper.
Aseem screamed in pain.
" It's your time now. "
" How could you do this to your own granddaughter?"
" My principles are bigger than my emotions. Now let's end this."