truth or lie

" What? "
" I am going back home to find some solution"
" When?!"
" Tomorrow "
" But why all of a sudden?! You didn't tell me anything before! Alfez told me to stop you from doing something! What are you doing Agastya?"
" It's not a danger to you , I promise."
" I am not asking for me ! You! What is going on in your head?"
" Listen, I have to go, I have only one day in my hand and I will do whatever it takes."
" I know but--"
" Please let me do this. It's my last hope."
She nodded. He brought her towards him and she sat on his lap .
" I don't want to go , but I have no choice " he consoled her.
" When will you come back?"
" Soon " he cupped her face.
" Promise?"
" You better make this night count." he said.
He grabbed her jaw and pulled her towards his mouth.
" I love you " he mouthed
" I love you too "
This time they didn't just kiss , they ate each other. She placed her legs on either side and he grabbed her waist strongly as he never wanted to let it go.
" Hey Ripper! Rip it off "
He smirked.
" I love it when you do that. Do it "
He ordered her .
" Why do you want to me to rip your clothes?! " She laughed
" Do it princess "
She grabbed his clothes and tore it apart through his chest. When she began to kiss his chest he put his head backwards and groaned. He started opening the knots of her dress slowly and steadily. His fingers brushed her back as he did so. As he removed her dress, he kissed her shoulder and her neck gently. He swinged his fingers on her thighs making her feel tingled. She giggled at him . His fingers slowly reached her shoulders. He kissed her collarbone and left a mark .
" This mark will remind you of me "
" Then I should Mark you too "
" You don't need to mark me, you are already all over me. I just have to close my eyes and it's done."
He actually closed his eyes.
" Don't close your eyes. Look at me . "
" Always "
She left a bite on his shoulder.

Someone knocked her door .
" Who ?!!!!!" She shouted. Looking at her frown face he giggled .
" The king has asked for you "
She wore her dress again and opened the door. Agastya was hiding behind the opened door.
" Now?"
" Yes "
" Why?"
" I don't know , it's urgent "
" But why now?!" As she was talking to the guard Agastya kept teasing her.
" What happened princess? Is anything wrong?"
" Yes . "
His eyes immediately widened. He starting holding his ears and saying sorry.
" What's wrong princess?"
" I -- I need some time. I will be out in few minutes."
" Alright, I will wait"
" No you don't have to wait, you can leave"
" No , the king has instructed to bring you with me."
" Alright"
She closed her door and he immediately grabbed her.
" You scared me "
" Then don't tease me "
He gave a big nod.
" You should go, he is waiting outside"
She frowned again.
" I will be waiting here for you "
" Alright, don't go anywhere"
" I won't " he smiled so she could leave.

As soon as she left, he took a paper and started writing something for her.
" Dear Safeena,
This letter is for you _______________
______________....."

She closed the door and went to the guard.
" Follow me princess"
She followed the guard.
" Where are we going? My father's room is that way."
" Just follow me , it's safe ."
She was ready to attack him. When she heard a familiar voice.
" No need to attack him. He is my man." She was shocked to see minister Hassan standing in front of her
" You called me?!"
" Yes. I had give a fake reason or else you won't come ."
" If have some rubbish things to talk then I am not interested!"
" Atleast listen to me. If I have called you this late then it must be important, don't you think?"
" What's the matter?!"
" You are going to be shocked to hear this !" He gave an evil laugh.
" Stop laughing and talk "
" I had sent my men earlier to Hastipur. To find out some information."
" So?"
" You won't believe who they met !" He kept on laughing.
" Who ?"
" The former Prince of Hastipur. Prince Agastya."
" What the hell are you talking?! Are you drunk?!"
" I knew you won't believe so I brought some proof. This is my man he met him. This a order paper with his stamp on it . Look "
She gave a look on the paper he gave her.
" Did you talk to the prince?" He asked his soldier who visited Hastipur.
" Yes , I met him . He is a pleasant man" the soldier replied.
" If you still don't believe then you can go there yourself and see him. Prince Agastya is in Hastipur. He never came here. "
" It's not possible "
" Go ask your lover, who the hell he is ?!"
She couldn't process the information she just heard.
" I feel so sorry for you princess, this man is been lying to you since so long and you believed him. You loved a liar princess. I tried to warn you, you should have believed me. I should tell you, an honest enemy is better than a fake friend or should I say , lover ?"
" Stop it "
" He lied to you. He used you. He is a criminal I am sure. And now he is going to leave you and go away ! Just like that "
" Stop!"
" I am going to expose him and make him die with his brother, actually I don't even believe that they are brothers " he laughed again.
" I will give you a day. If you hand him over yourself then it would be good for you. Or else I will do it myself. "
" But yes, if you do hand him over, do mention my name to the king, after all I found out everything. See you later princess, have a great night."

She was disheartened. She was crushed to the ground. She was feeling everything at once. She felt that everything in her life was a lie. A cold blooded lie.

She banged the door open to her room and locked it close.
" Who are you?! "
When he saw tears in her eyes he knew that she got to know something about him.
" Safeena--"
" I asked , who are you ?!" She yelled.
He was speechless.
" Why did you lie to me?! Huh?! You played some games here. Why?!" She grabbed his collar and pulled him back and forth.
" Why is your mouth shut ! Talk to me ! "
She slapped him hard.
He looked down the whole time . He stood like a statue.
" I asked you something! Who are you ?! Answer me ! " She kept on yelling.
" Safeena , please, calm down! Listen to me carefully Alright?"
" Talk I said !"
He took a deep breath. He wiped his tears with his hand , Looked at her and said,
" I am not a prince, my name is not Agastya, and I am not here to see my brother. I am here to break him out ."