escape plan

" Now tell me your plan , everything"
" I will tell you but you don't help okay?"
" Do you want one more slap on your face?"
" No " he covered his cheeks .
" Then tell me "
" After the walls ends, the forest begins, there stands the way for you to come home to me. In the middle of the night, I will come get you on your darkest days . Take you on the path I made for you to see the light. The two saviours await us and off we go to the heavens."
" What is that ?! Why are you reciting a poem right now?"
" It's my plan "
" What ?"
" I will show you "
" How?"
" Come to my room."
She followed him to his room. He closed the door. He walked towards the weird paintings hanging on his wall. There was one huge painting right in the middle. He removed the painting from the wall and looking at that she gasped.
" Oh my god!"
" It's time to explain."
He had the blue print of the whole palace sketched on the wall. It included the back side very well. He had mark his every step on the wall.
" This -"
" This is my plan. The red dots represents my way out. "
She went near the wall looking astonished.
" How you are going to take your brother out from the cell?"
" I have the keys "
" You have the keys?!!" She was shocked again.
" Yes "
" How!"
" Yesterday, when I went to see him in the prison. I tripped the guard who was locking his door. I made it look like an accident. His keys flew the other side as he fell down . I took them, imprinted on the clay I had in my pocket and then returned them to him. He had no idea and made a new key."
" You are so --"
" Smart?"
" Cunning "
" But how are you going to go in?"
" Lights out "
She raised her both eyebrows
" Means, I will not let the fire be on in any lanterns in the prison.It Will be dark everywhere. This is what the line I will come to take you on your darkest days means. "
" How?!"
" I am going to be dressed up as a guard. I will hide my face. As mostly at night everyone is sleepy they won't even notice. I will go in , extinguish the fire. If the water is still in it will take time to light it up again. Till then my brother would be out of his cell. "
" Great "
" Then we will exit from the back gate to the walls . We only have a few minutes to cross the wall until someone notices him gone. "
" And then? They will get alerted. Everyone will run here and there to find you. You will definitely get caught , it's in our radius."
" Do you remember the hole you found out in the forest?"
" Yes "
" That's not a hole . It's a tunnel as 'the path I made for you to see the light'. "
" A tunnel?!! "
" Just after the wall. There is a tunnel which leads some way near the exit of the forest. If we walk or run , we would get caught definitely. Looking at Alfez's condition , I don't think he can run that fast. So I dug up a tunnel. We can hide as well as run."
" That's why that mother's grave reason?"
" Yes , that time it was still under construction."
" Then what?"
" Then I have arranged two horses as in the 'two saviours' to get the hell out of here to our kingdom back."
" Your skills are praiseworthy."
" Thank you."
" But this sketches and all , how did you make this?"
" That's what I do for living, princess. I design structures. It was easy making this. If I can construct a structure it means I can dismantle it too."
" Right "
" Its game of time. I won't go from the front doors of the prison. I need to get in and out through the back door only. For that I will used the kitchen window."
" Kitchen window?!"
" Yes , the one with the backside view."
" Why that ?"
" That's safer, quicker, easy."
" Okay."
" Yes. I get through it, then enter the prison , take him out and --"
" Escape "
" Right "
Both of them stayed in silence.

" Did Alfez got your code language?"
" He did. Afterall he is my brother "
" Right. But what if something goes wrong?"
" It won't but still if it does then I have alternative plan ready too "
" Are you serious?"
" Yes. We should be prepared for everything."
" What is it?"
He smiled
" What is it?"
" I am going to cause a chaos."
" Chaos?"
" Yes everyone running here and there because there is danger. That would give me enough time to get him out."
" Wow "
" But it can get messy. That's why I would try to avoid that option."
" How long have you been planning this?"
" One month "
" I need a break from this " she sighed.
" Alright you should get some sleep."
" Yes I need it . When are you leaving you mentioned?"
" Tomorrow night "
" Okay "
" Safeena?"
" Yes?"
" Will you be okay?"
" Yes "
" You know that I can stay right?"
She stayed silent.
" Do you want me to stay? I won't leave unless you tell me to. I mean it ."
" What about your brother? You did all this to be with your brother, didn't you?"
" I did "
" Then? You are going to leave him out alone?"
He had no answer
" Our journey was till here " she said.
" No "
" How long are you going to be in denial?"
He held her hands tightly.
" Maybe not this life. But , you are stuck with me for all the next lives you have . Promise?" She said to him as he was looking down.
" Promise "
" Can't we do something?" He asked her.
" What can we do? Once you leave from here, you can't come back you know that right? Even if you come then what? Everyone will think you are a criminal, they will kill you even if you step in here. The Minister is already plotting for you to die with your brother. And I can't come with you either."
" I know everything but --"
" Don't "
She cupped his face and walked away back to her room.

The next day was not pleasant, it was not happy. Both of them stayed awake thinking about alternative ways. She had talked to her father. Alfez was going to be killed in front of everyone tomorrow. This was the only day in their hands .

" What I have to do?" She asked him as she entered his room.
" God! You appear from nowhere, did anyone see you?"
" No "
" I still think that you shouldn't -"
" What I have to do ?!"
" You are not going to listen to me are you ?"
" Never "
" Fine . Look here. I found out that the back door of the prison is closed from the outside. I need the keys or at least that door must be left open. "
" Let me do something about that." She said confidently.
" Okay."
" So then what about distractions? Any ideas?"
" I need an emergency."
" Should I suggest something?"
" What? "
" I will ask Shaheen to do that "
" What?! No ! No! Safeena no "
" No one will understand! She will help . "
" I said no Safeena . No means no "
" Okay okay alright don't get angry. But then what!"
" Safeena ! Let me do all those things."
" But--"
" You just leave the door open for me , can you?" He asked.
" I will don't worry . But how can you do all this at once? You need my help."
" I have planned each and every step of mine. I know what I am doing. "
" I know but still--"
" I would need the guard's dress. "
" I will give it to you." She replied.
" But if you think ,you are in danger of being caught, leave it. You don't have to do it ! Do you understand?"
" Yes yes I won't "
" Safeena--"
" Believe me ."
" I believe you more than I believe myself "
" Then everything will be fine. "
They hugged each other.