we end ?

" What did you just say?!"
" I am here to break him out of here."
" Who are you then?"
" My real name is Assem. I construct palaces , mansions , structures and everything."
She slapped him again.
" Listen to me once , let me explain this."
She punched his face.
" What is there to explain?! I can see the picture quite clearly now." She started pushing him out of her room.
" It's not like you think it is ."
" Then how is it ?! Huh?! How?!"
" Let me explain, just calm down please. Breath a little please "
" Do you really think I can calm down?! Why did you do this to me?! Why did I ever do to you? Why did you ?!" She cried.
" No no no ! Please don't cry because of me. I didn't mean any of this to happen, I swear "
" You used me . You used the love I had for you to clear your way out so that you can plan everything out with your brother."
" No no ! Safeena -- I "
" Don't take my name !"
Tears started flowing out of his eyes. He walked towards her to hold her hands and she refused.
" Please hear me out" he begged her.
" Don't come near me!"
" I didn't use you, ever. It was not supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to fall in love. I wasn't supposed to be with you. But it happened, it was out of control."
" Everything was a lie , You lied about everything. "
" No ! No the love part it was real. It was real Safeena , I swear it was real. Please believe me , I - love - you " his voice was breaking .
" Don't lie to me "
" I am not , I swear with my everything, The love part was real ."
" I don't believe you "
" Please, this shouldn't end like this. Please trust me "
" I don't trust you anymore. I feel like I don't even know you anymore."
He started crying and hiding his crying face.
" The love part is real " he ducked his face in his arms.
" Do you understand what are you saying to me right now?! You are telling me that I loved a person who doesn't even exist!"
" No no! I exist! I am real . Everything else is real. I -- didn't mean to do this, I had to hide my identity. I wanted to tell you so badly but I had a fear that I would lose everything."
" But why? Agas-- Assem whatever your name is . Why? Why didn't you tell me? "
" I am sorry, I am sorry "
" I got to know this from a person I hate the most in this world and not from the person I trusted the most."
" Safeena " he kneeled down in despair.
" I hate it that he was right and I was wrong. I used to defend you like a fool when he accused you. I can't believe any of this "
He hugged her waist as he kneeled down.
" I am so sorry to hurt you , I am sorry for everything. Safeena, I can't live without you , I really really love you so much "
" I can't - you are totally a different person to me now " she cried too.
" I am sorry. I wanted to protect you from all this mess Safeena. I couldn't include you in this. This is so dangerous that you could lose everything. I didn't want that for you."
" But if you would have told me I would have helped you."
" That is exactly what I didn't want you to do "
She stayed silent.
" Even if by accident you get caught up in this then, then your grandfather won't tolerate it. Your dreams everything would crush down."
" Get up "
He did as she told him to.
" Look at me " she yelled.
" Tell me everything now ."
" Me and Alfez live in Hastipur, we have a home which we built ourselves. But then one day, we had a fight and he left the house . And then he was arrested because he helped that guy. When I understood this , I asked our king for some help but it was of no use. The prince of Hastipur is my friend. He helped me to get the fake orders and everything else so that your grandfather would believe me. I came here looking for him . I finally found him and I wanted to take him out. I did everything I can and now it's all ready. Everything is ready. We are supposed to leave tomorrow night."
" I want to believe you but --"
He couldn't control his tears.
" I am so sorry "
" I thought you were the one person who would never ever hurt me ."
His world collapsed.
" I know , that's why, I am leaving. I will go away from you and I won't ever come back. I won't show this face to you ever again. It's my word to you ."
" No "
" But I as I told you earlier, I would only leave if you ask me to. If you want to punish me for everything you should. I won't go. But please let my brother go. I request you, I beg you. Let me help him. Once he crosses the walls of the palace, I am all yours. You can do whatever you want to do with me . I won't complaint. You can kill me , well once your grandfather knows he will kill me and I will accept it. "
" Do you understand what are you talking about?!" She shoved him.
" But please let Alfez go. He was telling me not to do this but I had no other option. Please let him escape from here or else he will die. I will stay . Please "
" I -- "
" I know , I am sorry and I am not asking you to forgive me. I don't deserve that. But -- you should know that, my love for you, was real , is real and will always be real."
" Agas--Assem "
" You can call me whatever you want ."
" Don't "
" Look me in the eyes. Do you really think I am lying?"
" Have me arrested. I won't even try to escape. If you want me dead I am dead. Whatever punishment you give me I accept it. Whatever I did was for my brother but it was not fair to you. I understand your position. I would happily die thinking that I was loved by you. I will never forget that."

She went towards him. He closed his eyes . She slowly touched his cheek . His cheek was red with her slap marks on it. She slapped him twice and he didn't even flinch.
" Did I hit you hard?" She brushed his cheek with tears in her eyes. She couldn't look at that.
He opened his eyes looking at her pity face.
" I am sorry " she cried and hugged him.
" I am sorry Safeena. I am so so sorry. I--"
" Stop "
They both hugged each other tightly crying in each other's arms.
" I will help you to get your brother out of here."
" No. Don't . Please"
" No I won't listen to you at all. You told me that you would agree to everything I say. Then you have to agree to me. I am going to help you and you don't have to stay. You can go with your brother. I won't stop you. It was afterall our fault , we arrested an innocent man. "
" No no Safeena no !"
" I am helping"
" Please don't! You don't understand. "
" I will help you. Please let me do this , for you . Please?"
" Safeena but --"
" No buts . This is the last thing we do for each other. Then you would on the other way and me on the other."
" I don't want to leave you!" He cried.
" I don't want to see you leave too."
" I want to marry you "
She giggled
" I want to marry you too "
" You don't"
" Why?"
" I have nothing to give you. I am not a prince, I don't have any palace or mansion for you. I don't have any guards and soldiers. I don't have that much of money. I have a simple life which includes working day and night. I can't keep you happy. "
" Who told you that? It's nothing like that."
" But it is "
" It's not. Okay? I would love to marry you . I would love to stay with you. I don't need a palace for that. I don't need any guards or soldiers to protect me I can do that myself. I can protect you if you want."
He giggled.
" But I would marry you. Definitely " she reassured.
" I love you "