decision

" I said stop !"
" Safeena , I said go."
" She won't go. "
" She will go."
Safeena was standing behind his back. She requested him not to fight with her grandfather, but he didn't listen.
" Safeena go "
" You don't stand a chance against me!" Her grandfather yelled and grabbed his neck.
" No!! No! Grandfather please, don't stop."
" Do whatever -- I don't care! Safeena you go ."
He started chocking hard lifting him by his neck.
" Grandfather please! Stop! Let him go!" She tried so hard to get his hands off Aseem.

" Safeena ? Is safeena here?" Her father came outside coughing.
" Son?" Her grandfather looked behind leaving Aseem on the floor.
" Why are you not listening to me?! Aseem! Stop this please!"
" Why did you come out? You are supposed to rest." Grandfather said.
" I heard her. Safeena ?"
Safeena stood up and hugged her father.
" You came back? I am so glad."
" I came to see you. What happened to you?!"
" I should ask you this! Look at yourself!"
She looked at her grandfather and her father understood it. Aseem stood up too and stood besides her.
As her father saw their conditions, he questioned her grandfather.
" What is this father? What did you do to my daughter?"
" You don't talk in middle of this. You are sick! Go rest ."
" No , I need to know what's going on."
" I am going to end him. Nobody destroys my kingdom and lives!"
" It was never his fault, father. It was ours." Her father said.
" Go and rest. You are sick because of her. Everyone knows that. Everyone! She ran off with him. Do you understand the seriousness of this?! She ran off with a guy she knows since what, a month? By the way who is a betrayer and a liar. Do you know how much effect it has on the kingdom when the princess runs away with a random man?!"
" Stop this. You made me run away. I didn't want to go. You made it impossible for us to stay here. You were going to kill him for nothing, just to keep your principles. What do you think I should just watch? I have my own principles too. I always support the truth. And the truth is that he is innocent!" Safeena yelled.
" Shut up safeena, you have gone insane living with this guy."
" You are! You are making me insane! You destroyed me and now you are destroying my sister which I won't ever let you!"
" Safeena!!" He yelled so loud and walk towards her with so much rage.
" You are talking to your grandfather!"
" I don't care. I am dead to you right? It doesn't matter." He hit her.
" Don't touch her!" Aseem pounced on her grandfather.
" You little kid are going to fight with me?!"
He pushed him towards the balcony and grabbed him.
" Aseem no!"
" No no no !"
Her grandfather laughed.
She cried and ran towards him to get him out of his grab.
" Grandfather stop! No please! No!"
" It's time for revenge."
" No! Stop! No!"
She held Aseem as her grandfather was trying to push him down.
" Grandfather! Leave him alone!" Safeena yelled.
" Father stop this! It's really going to far. Stop it. " Safeena's father interupted.
" No son! I promised to get my revenge. And I am getting it now."
" I won't let you hurt my daughter anymore. And also not him. He has kept my daughter happy and safe. I am not letting you hurt them anymore. It's my order. I am still the king. And as a king, I have decided that my eldest daughter will have the throne in my absence."
" What?! Nonsense!"
" Its my decision. She is old enough to know everything and besides, I am going to be there with her. I am still not feeling good, I need her to get the throne."
" She just broke our kingdom into pieces and you are making her the queen ? Do you understand son what you are going for?"
" Yes , I am in full sense."
" No one will accept her, I can assure you that. Everyone knows what she did."
" We will see about that. I need to talk to my daughter, alone. Now leave him."
" Father leave him!"
Her grandfather left Aseem half hanging on the balcony.
Safeena helped him to get up. Her father walked back into his room after her grandfather left.

" Aseem, you can come in with me." Safeena said.
" No, you go and talk to your father. I will wait outside."
" No, I am not leaving you alone here."
" No one will take me. I will wait here. You go in and talk to him, he must be waiting for you."
" Aseem--"
" Please go."
" Are you still pissed at me? Aseem -"
" No, I am not."
" Then why you are behaving like this?"
" You should go."
She hesitated.
" Safeena , go , I will wait for you."
She went inside hesitating.
As soon as she went inside, he sat down on her floor hiding his face.

" Aseem?"
He looked up to see Shaheen.
" It's you." He wiped his tears.
" What happened?! Why are you sitting here?"
" Nothing."
" Where is safeena?"
" She is inside."
" Okay, but why are you sitting here? Come with me."
" No , I am okay , here. I just need to -- stay alone for a bit."
" Aseem, what happened? You can tell me ."
" It's her. She is -- Let it go. I can't do this anymore."
" What you can't do?"
" I am sorry."
" Aseem?"
" Is my brother here? He should be there by now."
" I don't know."
" I will go look for him, tell her I will be back."
" Okay."

He went out to look for Alfez. As he just stepped out of the palace, He was relieved to see Alfez Already standing in front of him.
" Brother."
Aseem hugged him.
" What happened Aseem? Why you look-- did they attack you again?"
" It's over now."
" What's over?"
" Everything."
" What's over ? Aseem , what-- are you crying?"
" I am ending this. I have to do this. Alfez. We are going back. Just us."
" What?! What about her? Did you both fight again? Aseem?"
" No, it's for the future. "
" What future, Aseem. Stop. Tell me what's going on in your mind! I am not going to let you do something stupid."
" It's not stupid! Alfez! It's not stupid. It's necessary!" He yelled and continued, " You should have seen how people look at her when she passes by! You should have seen how her grandfather looks at her with so much of hate. I have given her nothing but pain, hate, wounds and scars. Nothing else. Before we met , her life was beautiful. After me , look at her condition, running from her own people, not being welcomed at her own house. I did this to her. I should have maintained my boundaries from the beginning. I shouldn't have interfered in between. I should have been focused in only getting you out. It was all my mistake and now I am going to take all the responsibility to mend it."
" Aseem, you are out of your mind! If she didn't want to be with you, she wouldn't have done all this! She did everything for you and now you are going to leave her?! In between of this bad mess?!"
" She is going to get the throne, she is helping her father. Her life is finally getting right back on track and I am not taking it away from her."
" You are going away from her! Aseem you , do you understand?!"
" Do you think I am that heartless?! Alfez, I love her. I love her so much."
" Then don't!"
" I have to. She will be sad for months but after that time has passed, everything will be alright. I know that. She will live a happy life with her family. Only a few moments of sadness but after that, a whole life of happiness. That's what I want for her. Happiness."
" Aseem--"
" Alfez , I am done thinking. It's my decision. And I have made up my mind."
" I am not supporting you in this."
" I don't care "
" And yes , please don't come in the middle of us. It's my decision. I want it to work." Aseem stated started walking away.
" Aseem!"
" Aseem!"