Chapter 2

(A/N- You can play the song now and listen to it while reading)

-Izuku POV-

I was running to the hospital as fast as I could and went through the doors.

"Excuse Me, I need to know the room number of Inko Midoriya."

"Yes Sir , She is in 2nd floor, room number 304."

"Thank You."

I run two steps at a time up the stars and run through the big hallways until I reach Room 304. Just then a doctor comes out and notices him.

"Are you Izuku Midoriya?"

"Yes, That's me, Is Mom ok?"

"Well..... I am very sorry for your loss Sir."

"No........C-can I see her o-one last time?"

"Yes Sir."

I immediately rush in to the room only to be welcomed by the lifeless body of his mom. I slowly walked towards her and stopped beside her. I held her hand only to be greeted by pale coldness which was different from the usual warmth. He started crying as he remembered the good times he had with his mother.

But now, She was gone.

- Time Skip to Next Day-

-Izuku POV-

I decided that I needed to make a move from here. Since she is gone, I need to go to the orphanage but I don't want to go there. And even If I do go there, I will still end up getting bullied there and I still have to go to school. I won't go for UA as I know that they won't accept me as we need quirks to pass which is something I am lacking. During these span of two years, I have learned to hack and went for many coding classes so I have become quite a Pro with that as well.

Now I need to hurry up before the police and the Bakugo's Family arrive and put on my innocent act.

-3rd POV-

*Ding Dong*

Izuku runs to get the door and opens it, only to be welcomed by a big tight bear hug from Mrs. Bakugo.

"Hello Izuku dear, I am so sorry about what happened."

"Auntie, you have nothing to be sorry about, it's not your fault."

"CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??"

"Oh-h h-hey K-Kachaan."

"Don't be like that to Izuku, Katsuki. Inko got into a car accident and passed away."

"W-wha?? Auntie's gone?"

-Katsuki POV- (Bet you didn't expect this one so soon^^)

Wait, Auntie passed away? No wonder he was not there in class after lunch break. I feel so bad for him and I wish I could tell him how I actually feel about him, Maybe I can tell him tomorrow at school. I feel like the nerd is planning something and I have a really bad feeling about it.

"Katsuki, It's time to go home now."

The old hag calls out from the front door.

"Yeah Old Hag, I am coming."

I turn to Izuku and place my hands gently on his shoulders. He flinches slightly and looks up at me. I need to do this now, c'mon Katsuki you can do this.

"Hey Izuku, I am sorry for bullying the past 2 years, I-I just wanted to protect you because If you become a hero, you may get hurt since you didn't have a quirk. I realized that I should have not bulled no matter the reason. I understand If you don't want to forgive me but please give me a chance, a chance to become friends with you like we used to be."

-Izuku POV- (Yay, He's back)

I can't believe it! Kachaan apologized to me, He never wanted to hurt me! He just wanted to protect me. I look at Kachaan just to see him crying and looking down on the floor. I feel so happy that he understood his mistake and It takes a lot of courage to admit your mistakes. I go towards Kachaan and pull him into a hug.

"Don't worry Kachaan, I forgive you."

"W-wait r-really?"

"Yes Kachaan."

"Thanks Izu."

I blush at the nickname and cover my face with my hand. Kachaan chuckles and just hugs me back again.

"KATSUKI, WE HAVE TO GO NOW."

"COMNG OLD HAG."

"Hey Izu, wanna come over for the night?"

"Thanks but I want to be here today if it's okay."

"That's Fine, Bye Izu!"

"Bye Kachaan."

I watch at the front door silently as they go out the front gate. I can't help but feel guilty but It's fine, I will still come back.

-Time skip to next day- (I am so lazy TT fr)

-Katsuki POV-

I am on the way to school when I see a huge crowd ahead. I go through the crowd and get to the front. Then I stop in shock as I see a familiar bush of green hair covered in their own pool of blood. I could only stare in shock as the tears started flowing out. I could only watch as the ambulance arrives and a bunch of nurses place Izuku on the stretcher and take him away.

As I finally snapped out of it, I ran towards the hospital only to find out that he was dead and they can't do no more about him. I left the hospital and ran back home. I kicked open the door and ran to my room.

"KATSUKI, WHY ARE YOU BACK? DON'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL?"

"Shut up Old hag and leave me alone."

The old hag opens the door and sits next to me.

"Katsuki, Is everything ok? Is something wrong?"

"I-I...he fucking did it."

"who did what?"

"Izuku...."

"What did Izuku do?"

"H-he j-jumped"

"what do you mea- wait do you mean that-"

"Y-yes h-he i-is g-gone."

I start sobbing uncontrollably while the old hag hugs me and silently cries.

He is gone. I will fulfill our dream for us and become the number 1 hero just for you Izu.

I love you Izuku.

(A/N- I know it was a little cringe but I am trying to get better at that so yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter)

(1033 words)

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 {𝐁𝐤𝐝𝐤, 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें