Chapter 6

(A/N- Heyy guys! I am back with another chapter. You know the drill so I hope you enjoy! BTW, this song is fun to listen to when you are reading as it relates to the scene. Enjoy! )

-Izuku POV-

I reach my warehouse and and enter it. Once I am in, I go to the old and dusty shelf that is filled with books and pull out a book with the title 'The History of Quirks'. Once I do so, a finger pad pops out and I scan my finger in it. Once the system recognizes me, the shelf opens to set of staircases that leads downstairs. I reach the end of the stairs to be met by a huge lab that was full of computers and many spare parts here and there. There were many blueprints pinned on the wall and notes pinned next to them with tiny, little diagrams.

I go towards the desk that was filled with many notes and coffee cups. I move them aside and remove my mask just so that I can fix the voice changer. I start getting to work, making sure to get some breaks in between by making myself cups of coffee. I finally finished repairing and took out a notebook as I thought about some upgrades I could make on my costume.

I started to lose focus as my thoughts went to the meetup with Kachaan. I wish I could have comforted him and told him that I am still here but I can't now. I may tell him soon but not now.

Now that I am back, I will make sure to protect you no matter what.

-Katsuki POV-

I am such a Idiot! I literally told everything to a complete stranger without thinking! Though it did feel strangely comforting even when Shadow was a stranger to me. I feel way better than how I felt when I left the house.

-Time Skip to next day-

-Izuku POV-

I have decided to hack the UA files since the government files have become too boring since they don't update them much. I start to hack them without being detected and find 3 files. One was a file about the syllabus of the coming 1st years of UA. The second file was about the educational trip to USJ and The third file just had a Word document. I opened the Word document and in it, it was typed 'Secret Information, Only found In UA'. Guess this means that I am breaking in to UA. I might as well get some tea for Nezu and a message for him.

It's time to get to work.

-Time Skip to Night time-

I am officially ready to do this. I do one last final check to make sure I have everything and then make my move.

I am now in front of UA and I press my glove which makes a screen project out where I get to work. I hack the UA camera's and make sure that the cameras are on loop with the time still going. I jump across the wall and walk in the shadows until I spot a tiny vent. I knew that this was a vent which Nezu uses to get into the school. Don't ask me how but I just do. I open the vent and crawl in. I am brought into a laboratory and once again I used the screen to get a map of the school and direct myself towards the safe room of UA.

Once I reach the safe room, I open the vent and jump out. I immediately open the drawers without activating the alarms since I had already disabled the security systems as well. I find the folders I was looking for and copy them in a little notebook quickly.

Once got what I wanted, I went up the vent again and made my way up to the Rat Satan's office. Once I reach, I jump out and walk towards the desk. I make an Earl grey tea for Nezu and place it on the desk for Nezu. I place a note next to it and leave UA building through the vents. I jump across the wall again and go back to my warehouse after I put the cameras back to normal, proud of my accomplishment.

-Nezu POV- ( Wow, The Rat Satan himself is here!)

I was entering my school through the special vents which were made for me so that I can go around the building secretly. I reach my office and find a tea placed on my desk with a note. I read the note and then take the tea and drink a sip. Mmmm........Earl Grey Tea, My favorite! Just then, my dear friend Aizawa comes in to the office.

"Hello Aizawa, I believe you want to say something about Shadow?"

"How did you- You know what? Nevermind."

"He actually visited us last night and left me this tea and a note. I must say that I am impressed."

"What did the note say?"

I pass Aizawa the note for him to read.

Dear Nezu,

I came to UA to figure out a few things and I have got what I wanted. Nothing has been stolen so don't worry! Here is some tea for you in return.

Yours,
Shadow

P.S please do increase your security as it was really easy to get in.

Aizawa looked at me with shock written all over his face.

"How does this problem Child even do it?"

"Oh, so it is child who did it? I need to find this child. He is really very talented if he was able to break into UA."

"The Problem child is only 11 or 12 years old and was able to get inside UA easily but a Pro Hero can't."

This surprised me since I did not expect Shadow to be really young. I need to find this child and make him my personal student. I am gonna make sure to protect him in anyway.

"Give me all the details you have gotten on Shadow which I don't know about. I am gonna join this case."

"His mom used to be an underground hero like me and I think there was something that made him unable to become a hero so he trained to become an underground hero but his mom died. His mom trained him and taught him some techniques and he used to improve them and make them even better. He was even able to dodge my scarf and sense me from behind without looking."

"This Kid really is something else. We are gonna support him in anyway we can. But first we have to catch him and talk to him."

This kid has really intrigued me is the least I can say. I can't wait to have a talk with him once we catch him.

 I can't wait to have a talk with him once we catch him

Aizawa sighs and gets out of the office.

(A/N- Heyy guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!)

(1171 words)