Chapter 20

(A/N- Heyy guys! I am back again with another chapter! I have a few friends of mine who are here in Wattpad and have started to write books as well so if you could, please do go to their account and read their books. If possible, please do follow them. These are their profiles: BitterAngel_22, Xx_StoryCreator_xX,  XxparallelworldxX and DhyshnaRanjith. These are my friends and one of them is also my brother as well. You guys know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter, now let's begin^^)

-The First Day of UA-

-Aizawa POV-

Today is the first day of class and I am in the staffroom sipping coffee at my desk. I look up as Zashi walks up to me and leans on my desk.

"Hey Sho, Are you ready to meet your new class?"

"This batch is a bit more promising than the last one. The Entrance exam has seemed to prove that."

"Oh That's good. I still can't believe that 2 students have managed to break the highest records in UA history. One of them also got full marks in the writing exam."

"That is true. The highest score in the records is the one made by All Might himself and it has been beaten by 2 students. This year's batch seems to have more potential than the last time's batch."

"Yup. Also, I have to go to my class now. Bye Sho!"

I shake my head and throw my empty cup away then head to class 1A. Let's see how long this will take.

-3rd POV-

The students in Class 1A are busy introducing themselves to each other and it is a total chaos. A certain blonde placing his legs on the table while a bluehead with glasses moves his arms like a robot and lectures him about damage of property.

 A certain blonde placing his legs on the table while a bluehead with glasses moves his arms like a robot and lectures him about damage of property

(A/N- I am literally laughing my head off after seeing this again after so long......🤣🤣)

Everyone is startled when they hear a voice at the teacher's desk. They see something on the floor that looks like a yellow caterpillar get up and they see a face. They run to their places and get seated.

"It took you all 8 seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that."

He looks around and sighs.

"I am Shota Aizawa. I am going to be your homeroom teacher this year. Now, go grab your gym uniforms and change in the locker rooms. We will be heading to the field."