Chapter 10

(A/N- Felt like posting another chapter instead of updating the other book and here we are^^ You guys know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy! Now Let's begin!)

-Aizawa POV-

I am so glad that the classes are over. I head over to the staffroom and got to get a coffee. While I sip my coffee, I think about the café I went the other day. I really like that kid and maybe I could ask if Shadow does come to the café so I could talk with him. With that in mind, I leave UA and head to the café.

I reach the café and see the black haired boy talking and laughing with Dabi. I get inside and he stops and looks at me with a smile. He says something to Dabi and walks towards me.

"Hey Eraserhead, Want the same as last time?"

"Yes. How did you make it? I already drink Black coffee that is so black but yours is still even blacker."

"That is a secret which only I will be knowing. It is business after all. And anyways, I like it that way!"

"Oh okay. Can I also talk to you after I get my coffee?"

"Sure!"

He flashes me a bright smile and then goes towards the counter. I close my eyes as I wonder at which school he studies in that allows him to leave early and open the café early. I open my eyes when I hear the sound of someone tapping on my table. I look up to see that it was the kid with 2 cups of coffee. I am surprised that I didn't seem to sense him near me.

"Hey Eraserhead! Here is you coffee!"

"Thanks Kid."

He takes a sip from his cup and sits down then looks at me.

"What did you want to ask?"

"First of All, Which school do you go to? Like how do you open the café on time?"

"Oh! I do online courses. It is much easier."

"Oh okay. What about your parents? I have never seen them in here."

"I don't know my....dad since he left when I was born due to reasons and my mom stays at...home."

"Oh. I am sorry to hear that."

I feel bad about it but I still can't shake the feeling that he is hiding something. I will figure it out.

"Don't worry, It's not your fault. Anything else you want to ask?"

"Yeah. Does Shadow the vigilante come in this café? I wanted to have a talk with him actually."

"He never has come into the café but I have talked to him before. I have a way to contact him so if you want, I can contact him! But you are not going to arrest him, right?"

"Of course not. I just want to talk with him. By the way, How do you keep contact with him?"

"That is a secret but I have my ways! Anything else?"

"What is your name? I have talked to you but never really got your name."

"Oh! That was rude of me! My name is Akuna Shinto."

"Oh okay, that was all and Good Luck."

"Thanks Eraserhead!"

I get up and give him the money for the coffee but he pushes my hand back. I give him a questioning look.

"The coffee is on the house! I want you to have it!"

"No problem child, I can't do that."

"I insist so go with that coffee and do whatever work you have to do."