Chapter 34

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back again to another chapter! Also guys, we hit 10k reads! Yes! Anyways, Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-Monday at UA-

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

I finish up my coffee and grab my school before heading out through the front door to UA. As I walk, my thoughts wander here and there and eventually reach to my dear Kat.

I wonder how he far he has got to figuring out which one of his classmates I am.

It was really a good idea to tell him about mine and Shadow's birthday being on the same day.

I am pretty sure he was thinking about how I am friends with Izuku........which is me.

Gosh that's so weird when I think about it.

He may have thought about why I didn't even tell him about being friends with Akuna.

Which is once again, me itself.

Hehehe.....I really got everyone thinking.

Though, Kachaan is going to be losing the bet.....like definitely.

Oh, we're here.

I go through the gates and get into UA, walking directly to Class 1A. I get in and go to my seat, noticing the bakusquad crowded around Kat's table. They all greet me with a smile to which I return. Soon, Aizawa enters the classroom and everyone goes back to their seats. He starts to teach and I focus in class until I feel a vibration in my pocket.

I take out my phone and see a message from Kachaan, bringing me confusion.

Did he figure out already that I am Akuna?

But how?

I open the message and sigh in relief as I see the message.

🧡🧡Kachaan: Hey Zuzu

🧡🧡Kachaan: Happy Birthday!

It's just him wishing me happy birthday.

So silly of me...

I forgot my own birthday...

Damn I feel so stupid.

Though it is funny that he does not know of the fact that the person he is messaging is right behind me.

Hehehe...I can't wait to tell all this once he figures out.

Oh wait! I have to reply back to him.

I make sure that Aizawa is not looking at me and I type back a message.

💚💚Izu: Thanks Kachaan!

💚💚Izu: Don't you have class right now?

🧡🧡Kachaan: yeah I do but it's so fucking boring here.

💚💚Izu: Just focus in class Kachaan.

🧡🧡Kachaan: fucking fine.

🧡🧡Kachaan: by the way, can we meet later?

💚💚Izu: Sure, what time?

🧡🧡Kachaan: 6?

💚💚Izu: yeah sure!

🧡🧡Kachaan: Alright then, see you tonight.

💚💚Izu: Bye Kachaan! See you tonight!

I put my phone back into my pocket with a small smile on my face. I look back at the front and concentrate back to class, not wanting to get caught.