Chapter 9

(A/N- Heyy guys! I have started a 2nd book so I hope you enjoy that! You know the drill and I hope you enjoy this chapter^^ Now let's begin!)

-Izuku POV-

I am so happy that Shinso has finally got a new home. It gives me so much happiness when I see the people I save, smile happily. I know that I won't be able to save everyone but I will always try my best. I am in my warehouse and hacking at the UA cameras. I am so bored and I want to have some fun.

Once I get access, I make sure that I don't leave any traces of me having hacked the system. I change the screen to where Aizawa, Present Mic and Shinso are in the Teachers Staffroom together. I see Shinso laugh while Aizawa secretly smiles, hiding it behind the scarf. I immediately take a screenshot of this, crop it and send it to my phone.

(A/N- *Me just randomly vibing to 'Mockingbird'^^ Daddy's gonna buy you a Mockingbird, I'm a give you the world, Imma buy a diamond ring for you, Imma sing for you..........ok ok fine I will stop TT)

I change the screen and see Nezu's office. I see him watch the computer not even realizing that I was watching him. I take a screenshot of Nezu, crop it and then send it to my phone as well. I decide to stop and remove every trace that will show that I was there and then close my laptop. I check the time and almost go running to the café when I realize that today was a Sunday which was the day when the café was closed for a day. I change into my disguise and decide to do some shopping since I am running out of supplies.

I am currently going through the alleyways when I hear 2 people talking quietly. I immediately blend in with the shadows and listen to the conversation.

Guy 1:" Hey did you hear about Boss's newest announcement?"

Guy 2: "You mean when he said that he is going to bomb the whole japan and as it explodes, it spreads a gas which will erase everyone's quirks?"

Guy 1: "Yes, and he will add maybe 1 one more bomb but without the gas."

Guy 2: " No one can stop it anyways since it is going to happen within a week."

Guy 1: "Okay, Now Shut up! We don't want anyone hearing this or the boss will have our heads!"

Guy 2: " Okay Let's go."

I was not going to have that so I put my stuff aside and kicked the first guy right in his face efficiently knocking him out. The other guy looks back at shock and I use that opportunity to hit his neck efficiently hitting his pressure point and knocking him out as well.

I tie them up with a rope which I had just bought and dragged them to the side. I wrote a letter and placed t on top of them and took out my phone to call the police. I made sure to wear my voice changer which I always carry around with me.

"Hello, Police department here. How may I help You?"

"Can I talk to Detective Tsukauchi?"

"Yes, That is me, How may I help you?"

"This is Shadow speaking and I am here to tell you that there are 2 thugs tied up in xxx alley and I have left a letter there explaining the situation. Thank You, Bye."

"Wait-"

I hang up the call. I grab my stuff and leave for my warehouse making sure that I am not followed. Today's been a weird day and I can't wait for Tonight and work out my plan. It is gonna be so much fun!

-Time Skip to Night Time-

I get changed into my vigilante costume and go to get the envelope which contains a special gift. I make sure it is sealed and make my way back to UA. I use the same way I used last time but after making sure that no one was there waiting for me. I got into Nezu's office again and like last time, I made an Earl grey Tea. Then, I placed an envelope next to the tea and left for my next stop.