Chapter 33

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back again to another chapter! I am really pleased to say, we have reached 9k reads!🥳🥳 Thanks for all the encouraging comments as well, it really makes my day🥰 Music is above and chapter below so I hope you enjoy! Now let's get this rollin')

-The next day-

-Katsuki POV-

I wake up at the sound of my alarm and I slowly get out of my bed. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, and then get myself ready for a shower. Once I was done, I get some fresh clothes and then head downstairs. Down, I see the old hag in the kitchen and dad preparing the table. I go to the kitchen and the old hag turns around to greet me.

"Morning Katsuki, how was your sleep?"

"It was fucking fine."

"You did knock yourself out last night and you are not really a heavy sleeper so did something happen?"

"No, I was just fucking tired."

"Whatever you say Katsuki."

The food is placed on the table and we start to have breakfast. We all talk about our day as we eat and then rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Once that was done, I head upstairs and grab my phone. I dial his number and try to call him but after a few rings, it goes to voicemail.

That's weird, why the fuck is he not picking up his phone?

I was about to dial once more when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Why try to call me when I am already here?"

I jump in surprise and give him a light punch.

"Don't fucking do that again Izuku! I swear you are going to give me a fucking heart attack!"

He chuckles and leans his head on the crook of my neck.

"Alright Kachaan, noted. Now, do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Of course yes."

He kisses my neck and then picks me up bridal style. I protest and hold onto him tightly, not wanting to fall.

"Kachaan, you are so cute."

I blush and then give him a glare.

"No I am not!"

He laughs and I blush.

Oh god- his laugh is just so......so beautiful.

It feels so loving and so........affectionate.

"Kachaan, you are making it so hard to not kiss you when you zone out you know?"

"Then kiss me."

"With pleasure."

He kisses me with a sweet tenderness and full passion. I melt right into the kiss, my arms wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist while his hands are wrapped around my own waist. We part and then gaze at each other's eyes.

"God Kachaan, you are so beautiful and you are mine."

I laugh and look back at those shining emerald eyes.

"I'm all yours Izuku."

He grins and places small kisses on my neck.

"And no one is going to take you away from me."

He says as his lips brush on my neck. I laugh and then pull his face up and give him a quick kiss.

"If we don't make a move right now, we are never going to be going for that date you know."