Chapter 7

(A/N- You all know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter^^ Now Let's get on to the chapter, shall we?)

-Izuku POV-

I am so tired but happy that my mission was a success. I have got all copies of the documents about all the villains and their details which have been found till now. I will deal with this shit later. I need a coffee. right. now.

I finish making my coffee and start drinking it while walking towards my desk and reading all the files.

Now that I have read all of them, I won't be forgetting them anytime soon since I have a photographic memory of everything. Life is good when you have a really good memory but when you want to forget bad stuff, it is not really good as you will still end up remembering it. Since I ran away during my middle school, I made sure to secretly go to the library n disguise and borrow as many books as I can to study. I have already finished all the college materials so I don't have to worry much. I took a college test paper online and scored full marks in it. I am still proud of it.

I am not gonna try and sleep since I have Insomnia and it's useless to even try. I put on a disguise that consists of a black wig, black eye contacts, red and black striped hoodie, and black pants. I went out and to the the city to another city that was kind of wrecked since a villain attack and it was the area with the most villains. I had started a café which welcomes everyone no matter their status as Hero, Vigilante, Villain, etc. I make money easily and get enough information which I need.

I usually talk to many villains and when they do leave, they are always left rethinking their life as a villain. I believe that villains are created due to the society and in the end, we are all humans. Everyone has feelings. I started the café so that I can help everyone during the day and only villains and specific people know about the café. I also don't care if villains and heroes happen to meet in this café as I don't accept any violence in my café.

I was preparing tea for one of my regular customers when I heard someone come in. I served the tea and when to the counter to check who it was. And what a Surprise! It was Eraserhead!

He had entered the café and stopped in shock as he saw the number of well-known villains and normal citizens in the café.

"Hello Eraserhead! Welcome to my Café! What may I get you?"

Eraserhead turned to look towards me and gave me a questioning look.

"This is my café and it is welcome to everyone no matter their status so back to what I was asking, What may I get you?" I reply with a smirk.

He looks surprised then gives me a neutral look and says, "I want a black coffee. No cream and No sugar."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. "I never knew anyone else likes that. You are the first person to ever have ordered that."

I face towards the the villains I knew very well like Shigaraki, Dabi and Stain.

"Hey Shiggy, Dabi, Stain, I told you that there would be someone who would like Black coffee without any cream and sugar! I won the bet and now you three owe me 20 bucks each." I say with a big smirk in my face.

"No fair! You cheated!"

"I did not!"

"Just forget it Shiggy, He won fair and square."

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"No!"

"If you don't give me my money, you are not allowed to come back to this café!"

"Fine. Hmph, I bet you cheated."

"Shiggy, you remember what I said."

"Fine."

The three get up and give me 20 bucks each. That leaves me with the total of 60 bucks profit today. I turn towards Eraserhead who was having a surprised expression and chuckle.

"Please do take a seat and I will get you your coffee."

I leave him be and go to prepare the coffee. Once I am done, I serve the coffee to Eraserhead and prepare to leave.

"Hey Kid, This coffee is so good. Did you make it?"

"Yes. I am glad you like it!"

I flash a smile at him before heading towards Shiggy and the others with my own coffee.

"Hey guys, I will make it up to you all by making whatever drink you want. It's all in the house, so what do you want?"

They all look at me and smile with pure happiness in their eyes.

"We don't want anything kid, we just want to talk with you. You are so different and understand us very well. You are totally like a younger brother to us."

"Aww Thanks and yes, you all do feel like older brothers to me."

We all laugh and randomly talk some silly stuff like a family. They were like a family to me even if they were villains. They were family.

-Aizawa POV-

That was so weird. I never knew about this café accepting everyone no matter their status and having such good coffee. That kid is really something else to talk normally like that to a villain. I wonder why that kid is not in school? He does look really young to be an owner of the shop but he does seem happy about it. I look over to where the kid, Shigaraki, Dabi and Stain were sitting together and smile softly as I see the 4 of them laughing and talking together like a family. It was nice seeing the whole café chilling and not bothering about most of them being villains.

I wonder how this kid made the coffee since it was really darker than what I usually have and the fact that the kid likes the same type of coffee like mine.

I finish my coffee and was about to leave when I see the kid walk towards me.

"Hey Eraserhead, I have a request for you."

"What is it kid?"

"Can you please keep the whereabouts of this café a secret from the other heroes since I don't want problems in my café."

"Sure Kid but what about the heroes that happen to find this place by chance?"

"I will deal with them." He says with a scary glare.

"ok."

I was about to turn around to leave when I hear the kid shout something back.

"Here is something for you since you are my idol."

He hands me a cup of black coffee the way I like it.

"Thanks Kid."

"No problem Eraser!"

I leave the café with a small smile in my face. It feels nice to be looked up to. I drink a sp of my coffee and head back with a smile on my face.

That kid really did make my day.

(A/N- Heyy guys! That was chapter 7 and I hope you enjoyed it^^ Hope you have a good day/night!)

(1209 words)