Chapter 25

(A/N- hey guys! I am back! Here you go MasonThompson444 This is for you! Music is above to listen to and the chapter below to read! So get set and let's begin the chapter!)

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

"Shadow!?"

I smile through my mask and then look back at the nomu. From what I have analyzed right now, it has many quirks and one of them is high resistance. Now how do we defeat a creature that has high resistance?? I run towards it and grab its attention as it tries to attack me. I dodge its attack and jump from side to side until I remember an important detail. Its brain is open meaning that it could be its potential weakness since all the other areas seem to be covered up well.

Thank god Aizawa was taken away safely for treatment by kirishima and kaminari. I run towards the nomu and it runs straight at me. At the last moment, I slide under its legs, twist my body around and then jump right onto its head. I take out my dagger and stab it right into the brain. I keep stabbing it a few times before it drops dead. I get down and watch as the portal opens and the remaining villains who managed to survive go through it.

"You cheated! Hacker! I will be back!" I suppress my laugh as Shiggy says this because I know very well that it was all just an act.

I might as well leave quickly now and never mind- All Might is already here. More like All Late.

"I AM HER-??"

"Very late for a hero like you All Might. The danger has been dealt with and I would like it if you would deal with this nomu."

He just looks at me in surprise and then realized who I am.

"YOU ARE THAT VIGILANTE SHADOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

I facepalm myself and then give him an 'are you serious' look. Not like he is going to understand that either, he is just too dumb.

"I am the vigilante who did your fucking job as well. For a hero who is looked upon all, you really are not very much on time. Now if you excuse me, I have places to go to."

With that, I run away from view and make sure I am not watched or followed. I quickly change out of my vigilante costume and then sneakily head towards the building and sit down beside it. I had made sure that my disguise was still on so all was good. I hear the other students come out and soon, everyone is wondering where I am.

I run towards them and then act like I ran out of breath after running a lot. Uraraka runs towards me and then looks at me with worry.

"Where were you Akuna?"

I pretend to catch my breath and look at her.

"I had a few villains that were following me so I had to deal with them and then came running all the way back. The vigilante also helped me too,"

"Oh I am glad you are okay Akuna."

"Yeah."

I can't help but feel like she does have feelings for me but I am going to think about that later. I see my dear bf look at me in suspicion as if he did not completely believe it. He was about to say something when All Might beat him to it.

"IS EVERYONE OKAY?"

"Aizawa-Sensei got injured very badly by the nomu."

Mina answers with worry. The others nod and I just watch All Might's reaction.

"DO NOT WORRY CHILDREN! AIZAWA IS A VERY STRONG MAN AND HE WILL BE FINE!"

"Okay All Might."

I just sigh as they tell us to head back to our cabins and pack up since we would be heading back to UA right away. I guess they are not going to take anymore chances. We all pack up and board the bus back to UA. From there, we head back home and classes were to resume tomorrow.