Chapter 18

(A/N- heyy guys! I am back again with another chapter! You guys know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter^^ Now let begin!)

-Izuku POV-

It has been a month since I asked Kachaan to be my boyfriend. I loved his face when he found that his mom had been apart of my plan. He has 7 months left before he leaves for UA and he has been working really hard to pass even though I believe that he is definitely going to pass.

I look at the moon as I sit on a rooftop and think about everything that has happened ever since I have become a vigilante. I remember the first time I had started to talk to Aizawa. He really did have a hard time trying to capture me, he still does though.

I can help but laugh at the fact that he ended up talking to me in my disguise and not even realizing that the person he was talking to was the exact same person who he is chasing after at night.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I sense a familiar presence behind me.

"Hello Aizawa."

"Hello Problem Child, We would like to make a proposal."

"We?"

"Hello Shadow."

"Oh Hello Rat Satan."

"A very nice name for me I see. Now shall we get on with our proposal?"

"Sure?"

I wonder what this is going to be about. I guess I am going to find out.

"Well Shadow, we would like you to join UA in the Hero course. Of course, it is your choice if you would like to join or not but if you do, we are always ready to welcome you."

Now that is a sudden drop of the bomb.

"As much as I would like to join UA, I must decline. I am pretty much fine on my own."

"That's fine, we understand."

"Thank you for understanding. Now I have to go. Bye."

I leave the rooftop and start my patrol. Everything seems to be more peaceful now. This is going to be a really long night.

-Time Skip To 4 Months Later-

-Katsuki POV-

I can't fucking believe it. Only 3 months left until the UA entrance exam! All Might has been giving me lots of training and he says that I have been improving a lot. Even Zuzu fucking told me that he believes that I will pass easily.

Speaking of, Izu is supposed to come by soon. It is 7 in the morning, which is when he told that he will come over by but he is still not here yet. The old hag has gone for work while I am at home since it is a Saturday meaning no school today.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I feel two hands crawl up my waist.

"Hey Kachaan."

"Seriously Zuzu, did you come through the window again?"

"I am not telling you how I came through but I am telling you that I need my coffee."

I chuckle and hand him his coffee which I had made for him. He lets go of me, grabs the cup of coffee and takes a sip.

"Thank you Kachaan."

"C'mon Zuzu, You and I know very well that the coffee was not dark enough for you."

He puts both of his hands in the air to surrender and laughs.

"Okay fine you caught me."

I laugh at his antics and walk to the kitchen counter to grab breakfast which the old hag had made for the both of us.