Chapter 30

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with a new chapter! Music is above and chapter below so let's get the tape rollin')

-Day of internship-

-Aizawa POV-

The other Problem children had left for their internships and I am in the field as I wait for Akuna and Hitoshi to arrive. Not even a minute later, they arrive and run up to me which I am pretty sure that they are racing each other. I sigh as they finally reach where I am, laughing hard.

"I made it first! Eat that Toshi!"

"No way! I made it first!"

"Nope! I did!"

"Problem children, Are you both done now?"

They both look at me sheepishly and speak at the same time.

"Sorry Aizawa-Sensei/dad."

"It's fine, now let's begin."

I make them do a few warm up exercises to get them started but after that, I start to make it more intense. I teach them new fighting skills and techniques which Akuna was able to learn quite quickly but I wouldn't say the same about Toshi just yet. But he is getting there. I think Akuna is still holding back a lot.

"Akuna, remember that this internship is for you all to learn and I won't be able to figure out how much you know if you don't use your full potential."

"Alright Aizawa-Sensei."

He nods and I signal for another match to begin. They fight, blocks and punches going here and there but I could easily tell, Akuna had the upper hand. He defeated him easily and it was then end of the match.

"Good match problem Children. I can see a bit of improvement in the both of you."

"Thanks dad."

I nod at Toshi and he smiles back at me. I look at the time and notice that it was almost 5pm.

"I am going to end it here for today. We will continue this tomorrow."

Toshi nods and goes to the shower room to freshen up but Akuna does not go with him. Instead, he approaches me.

"Aizawa-Sensei? I would like to speak to you about something."

I can't help but have a feeling that something is wrong.

"What is it Problem child?"

"Actually, do you remember how lida's brother was hospitalized due to an incident with Stain?"

"Yes I do, what about it?"

"Well, I did a bit of research about Stain and I found out that Stain kills at least 5 heroes in a city before moving on to the next city. And.....well, he already killed 2 heroes in Hosu."

"That is true but what are you getting at Problem Child?"

"The thing is, Stain is still at Hosu and well.....lida is also in Hosu for his internship."

My mind finally clicks into what he was trying to say and I give him a nod.

"Don't worry, I will alert the respective heroes."

"Alright Sensei."

He smiles and heads for the shower room while I give out a long sigh. I call Hero Manual and tell him to look after lida and be with him at all times before I end the call. I guess that is done but, I can't help but have a feeling that something bad is going to happen tonight. Now, most of the time when I feel this instinct, it is right but if it is right, what is it that is going to happen?