Chapter 37

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back again! Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-Katsuki POV-

I wake up to find myself tied up to a chair in some kind of room. The room was completely bare and there was a door in front of me which looked like the only exit out of here. I turn to look around and notice that Blacky was also tied up to chair a few feet away from me. He was clearly awake but he seemed to be lost in thought right now.

"Blacky, where the fuck are we?"

He looks up and turns his head to me before giving me a smile.

"Hey Kat, are you okay?"

"Yeah I am fucking fine."

I answer in a surprisingly low voice, which surprises me as well.

Why did I do that?

That's not even like me!

We both turn our heads towards the door as we hear the sound of someone unlocking it. The door opens and then Fire fuck enters the room.

"Let us go you fire fuck!"

Blacky snickers and Fire fuck glares at me.

"Oh please! Shut the hell up Pomeranian."

"What the fuck did you just call me you Endeavor Knock-off!"

"What the hell!?"

Fire fuck looks at Blacky and then immediately looks back at me, looking as if he had seen a ghost and recovers quickly. I turn to look at Blacky, only to see him grinning.

Weird.

Fire fuck walks over to lackey and whispers something in his ear before going back and shutting the door behind him.

"What the fuck did he even say to you?"

"Nothing important. Let's get out of here, alright?"

"Yeah Blacky I would love to but we are fucking tied up over here!"

He chuckles and smirks.

"And this is why I knew this skill would come to some kind of use someday."

I look at him in confusion until I notice the cuffs that was holding his hands, fall to the ground. He sighs in relief, stretching his arms before getting up and walking towards me.

"Do you want me to untie you now?"

"Obviously blacky."

He grins a little and I glare at him before he goes behind me to free my hands. I hear a noise before I feel my hands free from the cuff as it drops to the ground. I stretch my arms to get some feeling into them and then get up.

"Now what's the next fucking plan?"

"We simply get out of here. Follow me."

He walks up to the door and to my surprise, opens it.

"Wasn't that thing locked?"

"Nope, he forgot to lock it if you noticed carefully. Now, we are going to walk quietly because we don't know who we may come across and this is a pretty long hallway."

He says as he points to the hallway in front of us. I nod and we both start to walk, keeping to the shadows to avoid anyone spotting us. Soon, we reach the end of the hallway and we peek out, careful not to be seen.

"The league is there along with another guy with brown hair. I think that is their leader so we must be careful from here."

He whispers to me and then motions me to another hallway on the right side.