Chapter 28

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with another chapter! Before I begin, I have completed 'The Silent Truth' so go check it out if you still haven't. Music is above and chapter below so let's get the tape rollin')

-Kirishima POV-

Akubro still hasn't left us off the hook yet but he hasn't done anything yet either which is really creepy to be honest. I look up aas I notice Bakubro enter the room. He had just won the match against Tokoyami and it was kind of obvious who was going to win since light is literally a weakness for the dark. But, he is still a really good player which I figured out when I fought with him in the previous match. I was able to defend myself for some time but I got exhausted so I lost. He is just so good at it all.

"Hey Bakubro, good match!"

"Shut the fuck up Shitty hair."

"I can't believe it! You are going to fight in the final match!"

"Of fucking course I am. I am the fucking best and I am winning first place."

"Bakubro, who do you think you are going to compete against in the finals?"

He closes his eyes in thought and then crosses his arms, leaning his back on the blue color painted wall behind him.

"Most probably that fucking blacky. He maybe fucking annoying but he fucking has skill and actually knows how to fucking use it."

"Damn Bakubro, you actually complimented someone for the first time!"

"Shut the fuck up, I am fucking winning anyways."

"I am sure you will win Bakubro!"

"I know I will fucking win."

I was about to say something when they announce the winner of the current match being Akubro. Well, guess Bakubro was right. I wonder who will win between them though, both of them are actually good.

"Told you blacky was going to compete with me."

"Yeah now go and get ready, they are going to call you soon Bakubro!"

"Whatever shitty hair."

He just closed his eyes, still leaning on the wall and I blush a little as I notice how hot he looks in that position. I am going to confess to him after the sports festival when I get a good chance. I hope he does like me back.

"NOW IT IS THE FINAL MATCH! WE ARE GOING TO CALL OUR FINALISTS, BOTH FROM CLASS 1A, AKUNA SHINTO AND KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

"Bakubro, you have to go! Good luck!"

He leaves the room and I smile. I am so excited!

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

I enter the arena once more but this time, I was fighting the final match. Can't believe that I am going to end up fighting with my own boyfriend and the fact that he does not know it is me. Kind of weird when you think about it. Anyways, there comes my dear Kachaan and he does look ready but he is not going to expect what is coming. After all, I am a vigilante who was able to escape Eraserhead as well.

"I am going to fucking bring you down blacky!"

"We'll see about that Kat."

"ALRIGHT. THE FINAL MATCH BEGINS IN 3! 2! 1! AND GOOOOOO!!!"

He starts to use his explosion but I dodge it with ease. I smirk at him, making him even more annoyed than ever. He runs up to me using his quirk and tries to punch me but I see it coming. He always uses a right hook so I dodge, go behind him and give him a good kick. He stumbles over but I don't stop as I swing my legs, making him lose his balance and fall to the ground. I want him to fight back as well so I move backward as he gets up quickly.