Chapter 31

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with another chapter! I hope you all are doing fine! I don't know how it is for other countries but over here, our school term is over but seniors have to attend classes so that is where I am at for now. It is kind of hectic for me so I do apologize if this book or my other book happens to be updated late. Now, this chapter is going to take place after the internship since everything goes like normal and I am too lazy to type it all out..TT Anyways, Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-The week after the internship-

-Aizawa POV- (A/N- I was thinking of changing this POV name as 'Dadzawa POV'. What do you guys think?)

Internships are over and classes have started like normal but all I can think about is how Shadow is in my lass the whole time and I never even knew about it. I am in the class itself, in my sleeping bag but not exactly sleeping. More like, watching which one is most likely to be Shadow. Though, we are still keeping an eye on Class 1B as well, just in case. I think Akuna could be helpful since he did talk to Shadow in person as well. The bell rings and I sigh as I get out of my sleeping bag and stand up.

"Class is dismissed. Akuna, please stay back."

After everyone leaves the classroom, Akuna comes up to me and gives me a smile.

"What did you call me for Sensei?"

"Actually, we need your help."

I fill him in on the clues that were told by Shadow and he nods.

"So, you believe that he is most likely to be in Class 1A?"

"Yes but we are still keeping an eye out in Class 1B, just in case."

He nods and then smiles at me.

"I can help you then. I will take some time though since it's been a while since I have talked to Shadow."

"It's fine problem child. You focus on your studies but keep an eye out if you notice someone ho reminds you of Shadow."

"Alright Sensei."

I nod at him and he smiles before grabbing his stuff and leaving the classroom. I sigh and leave the classroom, heading straight into the staff room. I grab my cup, fill it with coffee and then take a sip. Shadow really is a lot of work himself. He just knows how to stick to his name and that is a big problem for us in finding out his identity. I am so tired to deal with this.

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

I walk out of the classroom and as soon as I as I am sure that I am out of any watchful eyes or CCTV cameras, I let out a laugh. Gosh, it is so funny to think about the fact that Aizawa is literally looking for Shadow which is me, and then asks Akuna for help to figure out which one of my classmate could be Shadow, not realizing that he is talking to Shadow himself which is me!

The more I think about it, the more I laugh about it. The irony in it is just so good. I think I want to play with them a bit more. We also have a period with Aizawa in the last period. I think I have a great idea. I just need to wait for the right time. For now, I need to head for break.

I head to the cafeteria, grab my lunch and then walk straight to the bakusquad's table. The others greet me as I sit down and soon, we begin playing truth and dare.

"Come on Kiribabe, you can do it!"

Kirishima was looking at his food as if it was some sort of creature. Need some context? Well then, Kirishima chose dare and unfortunately, has to eat his soup that has like 1 whole bottle of hot sauce in it. Now, Kirishima is not a huge fan of spice and what is more worse is that, they put hot sauce in his soup right in front of him and the soup was a very red in color which did not at all look inviting.