Chapter 22

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I am kind of free right now so I decided to write another chapter. You guys know the drill so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Now let's get the tape rollin')

-Akuna/Izuku POV-

Our classes got over and I am currently heading to the cafe. I haven't seen Kachaan yesterday and I do miss him. He must be getting worried so I take out my phone and add his number. Yes, I did change my number so he does not really know the new one yet.

I open messages and text him.

💚💚Izu: Hey Kachaan, sorry that I did not come over to your house yesterday.

🧡🧡Kachaan: That's Fine Nerd but what happened?

💚💚Izu: Something came up that's all.

🧡🧡Kachaan: Are you coming over today?

💚💚Izu: I might not be able to make it today as well.

💚💚Izu: Maybe this Saturday we can meet at the park?

🧡🧡Kachaan: Sure Nerd. What time?

💚💚Izu: Be there at 6 okay?

🧡🧡Kachaan: Alright then. Bye Nerd.

💚💚Izu: Bye Kachaan and Take care of yourself.

🧡🧡Kachaan: You too Nerd.

I put my phone in the pocket and head to the cafe. I get in and immediately spot the trio.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Akuna, how is UA?"

"It is good, I am yet to start my plan. How are you guys handling?"

Their smiles drop at my question and I give them a questioning look.

"What's wrong?"

Shiggy sighs and then looks at the floor while the others look away.

"Akuna......he is forcing us to attack UA........he does not give us a choice...."

I look at them in shock as Shiggy just sighs.

I can't help but feel bad. They were forced to be villains all because of society and because of 'him'. All for One had taken them under his care when they were small and he had been looking after them until he got into some kind of sickness. AFO became weak and then he came. He who calls himself Despair.

He threatened them that if they did not do as he says, AFO dies. He also stole All for One from AFO and now AFO is helpless as well.

I remember when I asked Dabi if he knew what was AFO's real name or Despair's real name but he said that none of them knew.

I look at them and walk towards them. I put a hand on Shiggy's shoulder and give him a smile.

"No matter what happens, I will always be by with you. If you like, I can help you that is, if you all are fine with it."

They all give me a weak smile and Stain clears his throat.

"The thing is, they are going to form a group of villains and I did not exactly agree to join so he told me to go and kill the fake heroes which is fine by me. They have to form a group and attack UA. They will send reporters to UA as a distraction and during the chaos, they will try to get any important information about UA."

He pauses and looks at me while I take in a deep breath.

"Does he know about All Might teaching there?"

He nods and I sigh. They look at me as I get up and start pacing around the room. Since it is evening, there are very few people in the cafe so it is not a problem.