A/N Before Reading

A/N

Welcome to my new story Faze. This is going to be a standalone which is not connected to my other books–save yourself the cringe from those but if you read them, welcome back I'm surprised you're still here. This book is going to be split into 2 parts which are both going to be published here.

Part one: The Werewolf World

Part two: What it Means to Be Good

Rules–Random things:

Alpha: the leader of the pack.

Luna: the alpha's mate, can be male or female.

Beta: second in command.

Scout: a werewolf who can completely mask their scent. They also have an immaculate sense of direction in an area they are familiar with, typically their pack territory. It's almost like they have a map in their head and they can also sense when others are near them and where in the territory they are familiar with.

Omega: a rare wolf with healing abilities.

Rogue: a werewolf who has little self-control. They are known for "not having a heart" and having a destructive-dangerous personality. They still have control over themselves and are a part of the same pack. This will be talked about more in the book.

Natural rogue: a rogue wolf that has no control over themselves. They are destructive and dangerous and are usually alone.

Lone wolf: werewolf without a pack. Sometimes they can be in small groups.

Half-werewolf: a werewolf who has a werewolf and a human parent. These wolves can do everything a normal werewolf can do except shift into a wolf.

Elders: a group of older–wiser werewolves who can have more power over the alpha together. Will be talked about more in the book.

Challenging: any werewolf can challenge the alpha or the alpha heir to take the position. This is just fighting, sometimes to the death, for the position.

Soulmates: every werewolf has a soulmate, their other half. In rare cases, they are platonic.

Werewolf blood: Alpha blood, beta blood, etc, are werewolves who are genetically that.

Werewolf ranks in a pack: Pack ranks are determined by relationships. To be an alpha, the title has to be passed down to a relative with the same blood, and they must be alpha blood. To be a beta, you don't need beta blood, just a close relationship with the alpha.

I hope everyone enjoys, Happy reading!