Character Sheet 2

Here are the character sheets for the main adults. The ??? means it's a spoiler and will be revealed later.

Alethea ???

Human

Parent to: ???

Age: 41

Height: 5'7

Hair colour and style: Short straight black hair.

Eye colour: blue

Character backstory/childhood: ???

Strongest trait: She tries to be positive in any situation.

Weakest trait: ???

Ambitions/motivation: She wants to be able to help the werewolves in the best way that she can.

Interests and hobbies: She loves herbs and making medicine that will benefit her and the people she loves. She also loves gardening.

Dislikes: rogues.

Marshal

Human

Parent to: Sunny

Age: 41

Height: 5'8

Hair colour and style: blond hair.

Eye colour: Brown eyes.

Character backstory/childhood: He grew up in the town with his parents and met the werewolves when he was very young. He met Vera and they lived in the city together until she passed away.

Strongest trait: he's very caring.

Weakest trait: his dad jokes honestly.

Ambitions/motivation: He wants what is best for Sunny and the people he cares about.

Interests and hobbies: He likes building things out of wood. He's also a puzzle guy -_-

Dislikes: ???

Kester

Werewolf-Alpha blood, Alpha to the Nether Pack.

Parent to: ???

Age: 43

Height: 6'2

Hair colour and style: Black hair. He keeps it short and he slicks it back.

Eye colour: Hazel.

Character backstory/childhood: ??? (Half of it will be revealed in chapter 23.)

Strongest trait: He avoids conflict and prioritises his pack, as they are his family.

Weakest trait: He has a hard time sticking up for himself and he tends to push people away before they get close to him.

Ambitions/motivation: ???

Interests and hobbies: He has a shoe collection... they all look the same.

Dislikes: other packs being involved in his business, especially Nathan.

Nathan

Werewolf–Rogue and is the alpha to the Riptide Pack.

Parent to: Hennessy, Devlin, and Trinity.

Age: 44

Height: 6'3

Hair colour and style: ragged brown hair. He looks insane. Constant bed head.

Eye colour: Brown.

Character backstory/childhood: ??? (Half will be revealed in chapter 23).

Strongest trait: he's a motivated man. If he wants something, he tries his best to get it.

Weakest trait: his jealousy issues.

Ambitions/motivation: He wants to be stronger than every Pack around him and he he will try his best to do so.

Interests and hobbies: Fighting/training in the rain.

Dislikes: Cliff (specifically) and scouts.

Ruth

Werewolf–Alpha blood and is the alpha to Pack Rose.

Parent to: Leland and Zephan. (Practically adopted Theon.)

Age: 44

Height: 6'1

Hair colour and style: long black hair down to her hips.

Eye colour: Dark Brown.

Character backstory/childhood: ??? (Will be revealed chapter 23).

Strongest trait: she's very civil. Fighting is her last option when it comes to conflict.

Weakest trait: She sometimes forgets that she doesn't need to be serious all of the time, this has intimidated/scared people before.

Ambitions/motivation: She tries to make her pack filled with kindness, making fighting the absolute last resort. (Training doesn't count).

Interests and hobbies: Teaching pack members everything they need to know about being a good werewolf.

Dislikes: The rain.

Cliff

Werewolf–is the Luna to Pack Rose.

Parent to: Leland and Zephan. He sees himself as a father figure to a lot of people.

Age: 43

Height: 6'0

Hair colour and style: Curly brown with streaks of blond depending on the lighting.

Eye colour: Green.

Character backstory/childhood: ??? (Will be revealed in chapter 23).

Strongest trait: He thinks before he speaks. He won't get mad at someone without knowing the full story first.

Weakest trait: He doubts himself.

Ambitions/motivation: He wants to prove himself to anyone who has doubted him.

Interests and hobbies: Cooking.

Dislikes: Yelling.

Thalia

Werewolf– ???

Parent to: ???

Age: ???

Height: ???

Hair colour and style: ???

Eye colour: ???

Character backstory/childhood: ???

Strongest trait: ???

Weakest trait: ???

Ambitions/motivation: ???

Interests and hobbies: ???

Dislikes: ???

Warren

Werewolf– ???

Parent to: ???

Age: ???

Height: ???

Hair colour and style: ???

Eye colour: ???

Character backstory/childhood: ???

Strongest trait: ???

Weakest trait: ???

Ambitions/motivation: ???

Interests and hobbies: ???

Dislikes: ???