Prologue

Prologue

Many years ago, three packs amongst the trees formed an alliance. Their strength was greater put together, perfect for keeping their packs safe.

The Riptide Pack was known for their skills. They could fight while closing their eyes and always win. Some were great at fighting in the water and they were most common for winning in the rain. Known for not giving away second chances, they fought without a second thought. They earned the title of the most feared pack among the land. Some would say even the trees would bow for them.

The Nether Pack was wise and smart. Their leader was known for their battle strategies and planning. They knew how to hide properly and keep their secret the best. No human would suspect they were even werewolves, not even the ones with mates. This Pack was most known for their omegas, the wolves who were born with a special power of healing. Not many were born but this pack seemed to have the strongest genes. Thus why they were so respected.

Pack Rose was the best at using their voice. Conflict was not something they enjoyed so they always found a way to win without fighting. This pack was known for having the most alphas, strong and independent leaders that turned into generous people who fought with their heart and not their fist.

The Alina pack hosted the elders in the area and the fastest wolves known to men, the scouts. They could mask their scent completely and they knew their area like a map was engraved in their head, thus being why they are known for being messengers and escape artists. Although most didn't know about this pack, it held some of the strongest wolves. Yet, they stayed hidden and not allied with the other three who had no idea of their existence, yet they were in control of all the packs in the area.

These packs carried on for generations until one day, the Riptide Pack revealed their dark truth: they were Rogues. Rogues had no heart as some would say. They killed and fought with a smile on their face. They lost part of their human side and their wolf struck out with aggression. Nathan inherited the pack and became the leader with the mother to his children, Thalia.

Together, they rose and they kept the title of the most feared pack in the forest yet, no tree would bow for them now and that angered them. Nathan was cold and distant from his wife and children. Nathan was a horrible person who only sought out for power over love because no rogue could ever love.

Kester, not wanting any conflict to affect his pack, he cut the alliance to keep his pack safe. The Nether Pack since then had been known for their independence and strong trust for only each other. Their pack became scattered when Kester had a son. He was a mock to the werewolf world, half human-half wolf. He cut ties with the boy's mother and banned her from seeing their boy.

Cliff and Ruth, the alphas to Pack Rose kept their composure and they became the most sane pack in the land. They were the wolves people would go to when in need. This angered Nathan as he would frequently start fights but nothing would come as long as there was no rain to cover the sky.

The elders to the Alina pack revealed their pack and soon, they became the true leaders of the land that covered the three packs. They could banish if wanted and they made up the final say for any new rules and laws the wolves must follow. But, the alpha's to this pack stayed a secret and the elders took the lead for monthly meetings across the land.

With the Riptide Pack still functioning, the werewolf world became dangerous not only for the wolves, but for humans too.

Maybe a rogue or a human or even a caring werewolf can save the werewolf world for the next generations to come.