Character Sheets

Anything that has ??? Means that it is a spoiler.

__________________

Sunny

Human.

Age: 17

Height: 5'6

Hair colour and style: Blond-short in the back-fluffy.

Eye colour: Blue.

Character backstory: He's lived in the city with his father his whole life up until moving to the small town. His mother died when he was 1½ years old so it has just been him and Marshal.

Strongest trait: He is very caring and gives everyone a chance, even if he's heard bad things about those people.

Weakest trait: He's too trusting.

Ambitions/motivation: He wants everyone around him to be happy.

Interests and hobbies: Video games and walking.

Dislikes: Rude people.

Mackie

Human.

Age: 17

Height: 5'5

Hair colour and style: Short brown hair.

Eye colour: Hazel but more brown.

Character backstory/childhood: His mom left with another man when he was very young so he grew up with his dad and older brother, Elijah, who raised him due to his father coping with alcohol. Elijah is 7 years older so he grew up with him as a role model. (Find out more in later chapters).

Strongest trait: He's very loyal.

Weakest trait: Very stubborn. When he has his mind set, it's very hard to change it.

Ambitions/motivation: Everything he wants, he wants to get for himself, wants no one to do it for him.

Interests and hobbies: He's good at skateboarding but not many people know.

Dislikes: Liars and change.

Lola

Human.

Age: 17

Height: 5'6 (brags about being taller than Mack.)

Hair colour and style: Naturally she has a short black afro but she usually keeps it in long braids that she does herself.

Eye colour: Green.

Character backstory/childhood: She grew up with her two adopted parents Liza and Raya (won't meet in regular storyline) with her three adopted sisters and two adopted brothers.

Strongest trait: She's good at keeping secrets.

Weakest trait: She would rather ignore the problem then walk into the flames of confrontation.

Ambitions/motivation: She knows what's right and will try to make it right.

Interests and hobbies: She loves practising cosmetology: hair, makeup, and nails.

Dislikes: Keeping secrets.

Leland

Werewolf–Alpha blood will be alpha.

Age: 17

Height: 6'1

Hair colour and style: Short straight dark blond.

Eye colour: Brown.

Character backstory/childhood: grew up in his mother's footsteps, with him being the heir, and wanted to be like her so he started training at a very young age. With Zephan and him being so close in age (Irish Twins) he was his biggest competition but also his biggest support.