63 | ardour

Made a lot of covers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Made a lot of covers. I think I am going to stick to the one currently on the cover. Let me know which one do you like.

Chapter 63 : Ardour

The house was bustling with a new excitement on Saturday. In the morning, Aadarsh and Ruhaani had taken the kids out to a newly opened Snow-World, a fantasy park. It was something anyone would appreciate in the summers.

The kids were all dressed in their warmest winter clothes and cute monkey caps. Surprisingly, Ruhaani was too. It wasn't even that cold, although Ruhaani had remarked it was just as worse as the nights when he'd choose the temperature of the air conditioner.

There were snow slides, igloos, skiing and skating for the kids. However there was not much for parents and guardians to do except take pictures of their kids, which Ruhaani did a good job at. Aadarsh was content standing close and watching her.

He wanted that attitude and outlook with which Ruhaani looked at life. Every ordinary thing was exciting for her.

Ever since he had made up his mind to write a love letter for her, every time he was around her he would observe closely and make mental notes of the points he could add to the letter that was almost close to completion.

Maybe he could give it to her the following day. It was a Sunday. Abhi and Ashvi had plans to visit Badi Bua and stay there for the following week. It was his father's birthday mid next week. Aadarsh wasn't surprised by their plan. They usually did it every year nearing their father's birthday. Badi Bua hosted their father's birthday celebration at her house.

For initial years, they would all try hard to convince him to join the celebration. Eventually they gave up. Now, they didn't even bother telling him anything pertaining to their father. All that he did was sign the cheques that were deposited into his father's bank account which was programmed to auto pay to his care centre his living costs and therapy charges.

Presently, Aadarsh was looking for his wife. They had returned in the early afternoon from the Snow-World after lunch at a nearby restaurant. Exhausted from all the adventures and fun, the kids had all gone to bed for a nap. A nap that was now becoming a slumber.

He and Ruhaani had taken a nap too. A lazy Saturday summer afternoon and an air-conditioned bedroom was a deadly combination, even if you were a little exhausted you could fall asleep.

Aadarsh had broken his nap to find Ruhaani gone from his side. He had first assumed she might be busy getting ready for the evening event. He had checked his sister's room, Ashvi was alone in her room with a quarter of all the dresses she owned on the bed. He didn't understand her logic at all. She had bought three new dresses but was still bringing out dresses from her wardrobe to decide what to wear.

They had celebrated her birthday last night. He had got a cake from her favourite cake shop. Abhi had brought her favourite flowers, a bunch of imported flowers from Europe that were only available on pre-order. Ruhaani and the kids had decked up the flex room to have her cake cutting. It was a perfect family affair.

Better Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें