65 | insatiable

Chapter 65 : Insatiable

His scent, his lips, his breath, his touch and his warmth.

All Ruhaani knew was him, her husband. Everything about him was so mysteriously drawing and tempting. The kiss they shared, numbed her mind, filled her heart and heated her body. It felt good, too good—his lips moving against hers hungrily. Like he'd starve to death if denied any longer.

It was great, actually; because she felt the same way. Every time she felt him reflect her needs and feelings she found a little more comfort in their relationship.

Ruhaani let her hands circle around to front of his neck and gently pressed her palm against his shoulders to pull away from that seizing kiss to catch a breath.

Aadarsh made a noise of disapproval. Breathing heavily, he placed his forehead against hers, pushing her further back against the hard wooden door. The grip of his fingers deepening on her waist.

"Gosh, you make me breathless!" Ruhaani murmured, closing her eyes. She felt his hands lower to her backside. Then his right moved towards the front to the dress's slit at the thigh.

"Get used to it then," he spoke with a gruff. His fingertips gently caressed the skin at her thigh just where the slit of her dress began. God help him control his urge—like he had done through the evening— to rip it apart.

Ruhaani tightened her grip on his shoulder, her breath fanning the side of his warm neck. She gently raised her thigh up, raising her left feet still in her heels to stand on the toes, to get more of his touch. She was no where near satisfied with the feather like touch of the tips of his fingers. Not when she already knew how his complete calloused and firm hand felt against her skin.

He tilted his head moving into the crook of her neck, almost in sync, his hand that grabbed her thigh and squeezed it. "You like that?" He asked, nuzzling close to her ears.

"Hmmm," Ruhaani hummed in response. She loved it.

"This?" He asked and then his hand released the grip and inched up underneath the slit, threatening to move to the very centre where she needed him the most.

Ruhaani couldn't respond. She squeezed her eyes shut tighter. His touch was igniting all her desires. If all the tension between them was fire, his mere touch and contact of his skin with hers was an inferno.

She grazed her lips over the skin at his neck, to tell him exactly how she felt.

Aadarsh took in a sharp breath. The soft moist touch of her supple lips on his neck was torture, it evoked a predatory thirst in him. He needed that all over his body, especially one part where all his blood was going and things were getting tighter. He immediately retreated from the crook of her neck and held her face, urgently seeking her lips for an ardent kiss.

No woman had ever made him feel like his wife did. She tapped into all his desires, she unleashed all reins of control and made him a putty in her hands. He almost hated how much control she had over him as much as he loved the charged madness it came with.

Ruhaani was surprised by his action but kissed him right back with equal fervour. His hands went back to alternating between squeezing her derriere and moving up and down her back, exploring every flex and dip of her muscles.

Ruhaani's hands weaved through his hair, knotting her fists into them, gently at first and then tugged at them slightly as he deepened the kiss.

His hand loitered around the sleek zip line at the back of her dress. He needed to feel more of her soft skin. He wanted to caress ever dip of her skin, run his hand over every flexed muscle. He needed that long overdue physical contact with her body.