Chapter 3: Rescue them!

The time has finally come. The final battle was about to go down as the demon slayers rushed to the Ubuyashiki's estate. Sweat dripped from their head as they all ran at full speed after seeing the explosion.

"What's going on?" Tanjirou mumbled to himself. 'Oyakata-sama, Please be safe.' He thought.

On the other hand, Gyomei was able to destroy the demon king's head with his spiked ball. To his utmost disappointment, Muzan started regenerating his head.' As I thought, just as Oyakata-sama predicted. This man, Muzan will not die no matter how many times I cut his head off.' Gyomei thought. ' The speed of his regeneration is unlike any demon I've ever faced. Despite weakening him with the explosion and what our accomplice did to him, he still has a lot of strength. It can only mean that I have to keep him at bay till sunrise.'

However, the stone hashira was pulled out of his thoughts once he sensed an attack as Muzan unleashed his demon art. 'Black blood demon art, Chains of thorns'.

'Stone breathing, Third form. Igneous reflection,' Using his huge spiked ball, he demolished the incoming attacks by swinging it around him preventing himself from harm.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!!" Shinazugawa Sanemi, The wind hashira shouted coming into glance. His eyes were full of rage.

'The pillars are coming. Wonderful." Gyomei thought as he heard Shinazugawa. Soon, the love and serpent hashira appeared.

"Oyakata-sama!," The two hashiras yelled.

"IT'S MUZAN!! KIBUSTUJI MUZAN! THIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT HIS HEAD OFF." Gyomei shouted to the rest of the demon slayers. The same words come across their mind. It was him. The man who cost the innocent lives of people, who made a lot of people suffer. A tick mark formed on their heads looking at the demon king with resentment and hatred.

Muzan turned around to see the slayer with Hanafuda earrings. He had multiple tick marks forming on his head with his demon slayer mark activated.

"MUZAN!!!" Tanjirou exclaimed while running towards the demon king preparing to use his breathing.

'Mist breathing, Fourth form.'

'Insect breathing, Butterfly dance.'

'Serpent breathing, First form.'

'Love breathing, Fifth form.'

'Water breathing, Third form'

'Wind breathing, Seventh form.'

'Hinokami Kagura, Sunflower Lance...'

Muzan smirked malevolently. Before anyone could continue to attack, A biwa sound was heard causing all of them to fall into the infinity fortress.

"YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW!!" Muzan announced." You pathetic demon slayers! I'm slaughtering you all tonight!"

"YOU ARE THE ONE GOING TO HELL MUZAN!! I WILL DEFEAT YOU FOR SURE!" Tanjirou yelled.

"Come and get me if you can KAMADO TANJIROU!!" Muzan mocked as they fell into the castle.

Without warning, a spatial portal appeared pulling them into it. The demon slayers and the demon is shocked by the turn of events. Just now they were in the estate, soon they were in the demon king's fortress. Now they are in a spatial realm. Of course, none of them knew what happened but prepared for the worst at the very least. Muzan was beyond confused. Was this Nakime's blood demon art? He didn't hear the sound of her biwa. No this can't be it.