Chapter 17: Spinner's thoughts

As stated in the chapter title, this is gonna be about my thoughts. Hello, My name is Shuichi Iguchi better known as Spinner which most people call me or Lizard guy which irritates me.

I'm affiliated with the League of Villains currently consisting of six members including me .I am a follower of the Hero Killer Stain ideal about heroes.  I believe in his ideology about how heroes are just there for the fame, Money and other vain attributes that come along with it. The only hero who was exempted was the former number one hero, All might and a broccoli haired kid from U.A first years.

I'm not going to waste your time so let's cut to the chase. Currently, our group were assigned to looking for that spatial creator guy. Ever since Kurogiri was captured things haven't been the same. Most of us assumed he was dead but Shigaraki threw a fit telling us to find him while he was facing off with Gigantomachia all by himself.

I'm glad he sent the rest of us to go look for him. I mean the big guy literally almost killed us all. However, Dabi refused to look for the target and just left me alone with the other three. Yes, I will repeat it we are alone together.

" Okay, I spy with my little eye something red."

" let me guess, is it blood?"

" Right you are Spinner." I sighed not expecting much from Toga. Soon she continued her little game of eye spy with Twice and it was irking me all the way. They continued this for almost thirty minutes till both of them began whining that they were bored.

" Stop whining and lets get this over with." I yelled at the two who Toga stuck a tongue out and twice did a silly face. Calm down Spinner, They are just immature.

" We should get going. we cant waste anymore time." Compress stated. At least he tagged along, if not for his presence I would have lost my sanity a long time ago.

" Yeah, we don't want to keep Shiggy waiting." Toga said hopping so that she would be in front." Where are we gonna start searching anyway?"

" Oh I know, I have no idea."

" Not helping Twice."

" The spot he landed when he fell from the cliff."

" Good idea. Let's start there."

We headed to the place where we last fought seeing the burnt marks caused by Dabi and dried blood thanks to Toga. Once we reached down the cliff safely, Compress pointed out a trail of our target. His blood led the way, for Once Toga's thirst for blood were useful. I led the way following the trail with the others walking behind me.

I suddenly halted to a stop causing twice to stumble behind me." What gives?" Toga voiced out moving to where I stood. Her movements halted seeing he two paths upfront. Each path carried a trail of blood, This is difficult. The same amount of blood spill was trailing on each path so it would be hard to discern which one was what we are after.

" This is tricky." Mr. Compress placed a hand on his chin.

" We cant stop now after coming such a long way. Lets just give up!" Twice began debating with his two personalities. I looked at Toga wondering if she would be able to do it. Will she even hear my idea? Mr. Compress gave me a knowing eye. He had the same thoughts as me then.

" If you are going to ask me what you are thinking then its no." Toga frowned glaring at me.

" You haven't even heard me out?" I argued.

" I already know what you are going to say. Besides, the only person's blood I can remember is Izuku, Ochaco and that Shiketsu girl. I didn't have a taste of his blood so I don't know." That shut me up since I had nothing else to say. " Split up. Nothing else we can think off. I'll go with Compress while-"

" Alright Twice, we are taking the right path." Toga pulled Twice along as they walked away. I heaved a tiresome sigh, what was Shiggy thinking putting me in charge?

" Shouldn't we-"

"There's no need. Its not like they would even want to be separated from each other. They can contact us anyway with the com devices if they find him."

" I see. Well we must be on our way then."

No other words were needed as we ventured to the left path. The cold air didn't give me much problem thanks to my scales and my partner had a suit, that didn't stop the air from getting thinner though. The blood trail had come to an end. Ahead was a figure near a tree, it must be the guy. Compress and I wanted to make sure. So we stood there listening for any movements from him. Sure enough, Our guy was breathing. He was on the verge of death.

" Ready?" My partner nodded releasing his capture device but instinctively, out man dashed across the bushes away from capture. Damn, he still has energy after all. I pressed the com on my ear.

" Toga, Twice, are you there? we found him. He's getting away." I yelled.

" We got it. The paths are linked to each other." I heard Toga respond.

Great. they should be hear on time. We followed the pursued as he stumbled a lot of times. However, He came to a stop seeing Toga and Twice.

" Just give up and We'll go easy on you. NO! of course not."

"Stop chasing me!" Quickly, Toga tackled him to the ground pining his arms behind his back.

" OKAY! wait wha-?" She jumped back away. " That's not our guy." I frowned looking at the man closely. She was right. So who the hell is he? and where is our guy?

" IT ISNT?!" Twice ran to the man's side raising his head up from the dirt to get a good look at him. This retrieval mission has been a failure then.

" Why did you run?" I asked the man who was shaking.

" My Fiend and I are owing someone a huge amount of money, He hired a lot of people that managed to injure both of us so we ran and split up from the two paths. Days had passed since it happened, I haven't heard from my friend either. I thought you guys were them." A waste of time and effort.

Mr, Spatial fell from the cliff we all saw it and he was bleeding. Perhaps, he was taken away by someone else. We have to regroup with boss.

" Your friend is probably dead though." Toga chimed earning a glare from the false captive. She ignored it.

"We are done here." I said as we began to take our leave.

" leave me here? sounds a bit harsh."

" If only you knew where we are coming from and heading to. you will surely swallow back your words." Toga huffed whining that she wont go with us. Twice had to pull her along leaving the man there.

******

.

.

.

.

.

" You can come out now." Hawks slowly revealed himself dusting away the dirt settled on his hero suit. " I cant believe it actually worked. wonder what would have happened if Toga was able to discern if the blood was really human or not."

" I was expecting to see Shigaraki but seems like he isn't here? Lucas was right about the league looking for him then. We should go. I have to see the detective about this."

"Yeah"

Preview

" Next, Chapter 18: Demon slayers."