Chapter 12: We should not be found

"How could you do this to us?"

"It's a shame. Your actions are as futile as your existence. I was hoping to see more of what they say you are capable of."

Kaminari chewed the popcorn, staring intently at the screen before passing it to the red head next to him. Some of the students in 1-A were watching a movie in the common room.

"HEY! That was all thanks to my idea. Just toss the keys away and pretend like nothing happened."

"You idiot! That's my idea."

"Woah, now it is our last time together. How about we go celebrate?"

"I could go for a drink! Who's coming?"

"I am, but I'm broke."

"The bill's on me, you guys!"

"You rejoice withstanding the grave situation we would encounter after this."

"Live your life to the fullest, dude."

"Revelry in darkness." Tokoyami commented, with most of them sweatdropping.

"I'm with Tokoyami on this one." Jirou asserted with her mouth stuffed with popcorn, making her friends giggle.

"I wonder... what will happen next?" Kirishima said it excitedly. Once he said that, the TV seemed to be turned off. Everyone in the room groaned. Kaminari began by complaining about why the TV went off. Just when Shoji was about to check on it, a voice called out to him, telling him not to bother.

"Well, if it isn't class 1-A? Slacking off, what a coincidence." A blonde-haired boy walked in with a few of his classmates next to him. In a second, he was knocked out by Kendo with a swift chop to the neck. She apologized for his behavior, which they easily passed since it was normal, but she couldn't help but be grateful to her.

The rest of the students came down to the room. Including the demon slayers, they were introduced to their friendly rival class as Kendo and Monoma glanced their way.

Monoma felt a hand placed on his shoulder, and turning, he saw the dual quirk wielder. "We need to talk."

******

"What do you want to talk about?" Monoma glanced at Todoroki. To his side was Kendo, who was also called; he doesn't have anything to do with him. Especially the ash blonde next to the dual-haired boy.

"Is he needed in this conversation?" Bakugou eyed Monoma viciously, trying his best not to get angry. Kendo almost hit him again but restrained herself from doing so since they needed to talk.

"He is. A week ago, a person got past the school's security system without triggering the alarm. That day we went for a PE session on the PE grounds. The next day, our teacher was injured." Kendo and Monoma knew where this was getting at. They knew what he wanted to know.

"He said that they appeared in the school building, and you two were known to first spot them. They were interrogated the next day after their appearance, and Mr. Aizawa stated that he was placed in charge of watching them." He continued.

"So I wanted to ask. Do you have any idea who our new classmates might be?" Monoma smiled slightly at the two in front of him.

"How would we know?" The rest of them were silent, watching the boy continue. "It took you guys a long time to realize it. From what you said, it is obvious that all the details point to them."

"The fact that it was only the two of you who recognized this shows how idiotic the rest of your class is." Bakugo grabbed Monoma by the collar, pinning him against the wall.