Chapter 7: Class 1-A or 1-B (1)

Midoriya's eyes gently fluttered open, his eyes facing the ceiling in his room. He slowly sat up while rubbing his eyes and yawning. After doing some morning stretches, he headed to the boys washroom.

It was a new school day as the week went by pretty quickly. It has been quiet just with normal classes and training. There was no appearance of the league of villains to cause trouble as usual.

Midoriya stumbled to the sink. He still felt sleepy. Being All might's successor meant he had to work twice as hard as a normal hero course student. Practicing five hundred kicks past midnight took a toll on him. He was glad that his teacher didn't catch him though.

Speaking of his teacher, he said that someone was able to gain access to U.A without setting the alarm off. Plus, they landed a blow on the pro hero. To say that the broccoli green haired boy was dumbfounded at who this could be.

'He did say they were being interrogated last week.'  He thought, gradually brushing his teeth while staring into space. He finally finished and dressed into his U.A uniform before  slipping into his red boots.

Grabbing his bag, he left for the elevator.

"Good morning Tokoyami, Aoyama. Beautiful morning isn't it?" Midoriya greeted enthusiastically.

"Bonjour! Oui! A splendid morning indeed." Aoyama agreed winking an eye at the boy as he entered the elevator. Stars twinkling around him as he is doing so.

"Morning Midoriya." Tokoyami replied acknowledging the boy's presence. Midoriya nodded reciprocating a smile at his friend. " Seems like you've been up for a while last night?" Midoriya stiffened.

'How did he know?' He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Your eyes have dark circles underneath and your door was not fully closed. We heard panting and confirmed it was you thanks to Aoyama." Tokoyami continued looking at the blonde who still had sparkles about him before tearing his gaze from the boy.

"Aoyama?" Midoriya started surprised glancing at the blonde. The last time he caught him was when he was peeping at him from the balcony window. Midoriya surely freaked out that time.

"Oui! It's true. Tokoyami and I forgot something in the common room. We found your door open and heard you." Aoyama finished. Midoriya breathed a relief sigh, the thought of being spied haunted him.

"Sorry for getting involved. It must have been something private which you would like to have kept in the the dark." Tokoyami shifted looking to Midoriya.

"It's fine. I'm glad at least I have people looking after me." Midoriya replied.

Tokoyami smiled. "A true light in darkness."

The elevator dinged before opening revealing the common area and a few other students who were already leaving while some were eating. Exciting the elevator, Midoriya quickly ate his breakfast to which Sato advised him to slow down.

Midoriya nodded with a bashful look and thanked Sato and Ojiro for the breakfast before he left.

************************************

Midoriya entered the classroom only seeing a few familiar faces.

"Good morning Midoriya. I see you are earlier today." Iida welcomed approaching his friend. Next to him was a dual coloured haired boy with a poker expression. "Good morning Midoriya."

" Good morning, Iida and Todoroki. I just woke up early is all." Midoriya explained.

"Being punctual is a good moral to have as a student. It is decent to see that you admire such ethic. Speaking of punctual, where is Uraraka?" Iida asked.