Chapter 11: Dimension travel quirk

I mistakenly published this part first. It was not even finished yet, as it was just 262 words. Sorry about that😅.

REVELATION ARC

A single drop of silence surrounded the room. The windows were closed, including the doors, to prevent any unwanted listeners. Aizawa sat next to the detective, with Nezu situated on his shoulder and All Might next to him. Oppositely facing them were the Kamaboko squad, still in their demon slayong outfits, who were summoned earlier today knowing that they had gotten a lead.

"I'll take it that you know why you are here today." Detective Tsukauchi looked up from his file at the people in front of him. His expression fell slightly, wondering how they were able to do this within a spoken sentence. He had expected them to be more rational-looking compared to their previous encounter; at least the new society should change their attitude.

How wrong he was!

Tanjirou can be seen cautioning his two troublesome friends. Kanao wore a closed-eye smile with a tick mark formed on the side of her face. Sitting next to the girl, Genya sighed. "How are you able to tolerate them?" His ears are becoming pink, but he is still not used to being around the opposite gender so much. Kanao shrugged.

Honestly, she had been through worse with these three, and yet it did not irritate her like before. Probably after she started expressing herself more, she wouldn't be more glad than kicking both Inosuke and Zenitsu in the face. This reminds her of her Shinobu, who would always smile. Kanao would detect traces of her face falling a few times, especially when it came to these two.

All might stood fixated on the spot, not sure of what to do in this situation. As for Aizawa, he quickly used his capture weapon, silencing them both. These teenagers would be the end of him. Nezu sipped his tea quietly, examining how far they had gotten along.

Zero progress.

"As I was saying, I got information on how you ended up here. The theory assumes that it has to do with a supernatural phenomenon. A quirk, to be exact." Everyone listened with rapt attention to the detective as he spoke.

"So what you are saying is that a quirk brought us here?" Kanao asked.

"Yes. That is the most likely outcome of the situation. However, we still haven't found out who did this."

"So this was a waste of time then." Genya frowned. "Be patient, Young Shinazugawa; let him finish," all might say to the mohawk teen as he apologized for interrupting. Tsukauchi coughed before continuing. "Our suspects could have been Kurogiri and All for One, but they are only capable of opening portals to different places and not different worlds."

"Besides, those two are in Tartarus prison. They can't escape." Aizawa added. The slayers thanked the teachers and detectives before heading out with their respective teachers. Just when they arrived, the rest of class 1-A headed back to change back into their school uniforms. Tanjirou gently took off his haori and folded it in place, attempting to do the same to his uniform. He stopped once, half naked, a gasp catching his attention. Most of the boys fixated on his scar, running from his back to his shoulder; the same applies to Genya, who has multiple scars on his body. He remembered that he obtained it when fighting in the Entertainment District against Daki, Upper Moon Six.

"What are you looking at?" Finally, they caught wind of their act and continued as if nothing had happened. Genya clicked his tongue, annoyed. The people of this world were too nosey. Some of the boys in the class could not get the image off their minds, especially a broccoli-haired boy.

The girls thought that Kanao was too quiet. The first time she was here, they communicated wholeheartedly with the girl, with her answering with short responses. Throughout their entire discussion in the room, she barely spoke a word. Mina and Uraraka found Nezuko to be really cute and sweet. The rosy-cheeked girl stated that Nezuko reminds her of Eri.