Chapter 16: We are...

"Alright, young heroes, Training is over for the day." All might announce facing the twenty-six students. There were a few grumbles coming from some of them as they wanted to see what the new students were capable of, but they obeyed nonetheless. Without warning, the lights went off, causing an uproar among the students.

"Hey! Who turned off the lights?" Kaminari complained instinctively as he clutched on to the nearest person, who turned out to be Bakugo. He didn't even have time to apologize, as he received a mini-explosion on his face.

"What's going on?" Mineta cried, shaking in fear.

"Stay calm, everyone." Aizawa spoke calmly as Yaoyorozu created torch lights, and Todoroki lit up his left hand with flames, bringing a source of light. "Something should be wrong with the power. Iida, I want you to lead the rest of the class back to the classroom. Got it?"

"The power loader must be working on something." Hatsume stated.

"I don't think Power Loader did that. Now that you mention it, this has happened before."

"Yeah, I did it once, though, when working on one of my babies."

"That was you?!"

Iida sighed. "I'm sure you heard Mr.Aizawa. Follow me and Todoroki as we lead the way." Needless to say, half of the class was not listening. "Are you guys even listening?"

*Creak*

Everyone in the gym stiffened at the sound. Soon, the class began panicking before Aizawa told them to shut up. He was skeptical since it could either be a teacher, the principal, a student, or any random person. The power of the school can't just go out without warning.

"Todoroki, I need you to stay near Tokoyami." Aizawa instructed while the boy obeyed. "I need you all to leave this instant, Ectoplasm."

"Yeah."

"I'll tag along too." Cementoss stated. The class was a fair distance away from the teachers.

Tanjirou's nose twitched a little. 'Demons' was the word that resonated in his mind. He looked at his friends with grave expressions. There was a demon here. Inosuke was oddly quiet, trying to detect the presence of the demon, while Zenitsu listened in for any cruel sound.

A loud crash was heard the next second, making everyone look in the direction where the sound came from. The figures slowly came into view, appearing as morphed demons or humanized ones.

"What the heck is that?" Mina cowered back in disgust. The teachers got into a defensive stance, including the future heroes.

"Damn Villains!" Bakugo yelled about activating his quirk until his teacher put a hand out. "No, you kids should go." The blonde did a double take.

"What?"

"I didn't stutter. Leave and go get the rest of the staff." Bakugo was slightly annoyed but heeded his teacher. Iida, known as the fastest, rushed to get anyone to help.

The rest of the students watched as their teachers battled with the students.

Cementoss quickly made a wall, but the demons broke through. Ectoplasm created many clones, but they were taken out in a few seconds.

"What the heck?" Ectoplasm muttered in a breath. "Aizawa, they are breaking through." Cementoss yelled to the black-haired man. "Some strength enhancement quirk, perhaps."

Aizawa nodded, grabbing his binding cloth and activating his quirk. He wrapped it around those who were pounding against the cement, tying them in place, before landing a punch on one.