Chapter 25: Innocence(2)

The group of heroes and slayers came to a definite halt as soon as Midoriya told them to stop. He smiled, relieved that they made it just in time, as he saw Hawks and Zenitsu accompanied by two other men.

"You ran into these guys too, huh?" Sanemi stated, his eyes turning away from the rest of the pillars before settling on Genya. He shifted a little, almost as if he were about to embrace him, but restrained himself and walked towards the rest of the pillars.

"Giyuu- San!" Tanjirou approached the raven-haired man gleefully. Tomioka had a feeling of relief wash over him. He had been worried for the boy since the start of the ambush. It worsened soon after he got separated from him.

"I have something to take care of. I leave them to you." Bakugo frowned as Hawks left as he finished speaking. He growled, facing the slayers that were happily reunited.

"Oi! Listen here; you better not slow me down, alright?" He barked.

"Stop barking. Are you supposed to be a dog? If so, why are you human? Hey, Tanjirou, I thought you said he was normal." Muichiro glared at Bakugo, then turned to his friend.

In the background of the slayers, Zenitsu and Mitsuri resisted the urge to laugh.

"Eh! Muichiro-kun!" Tanjirou nervously sweated, knowing he was fully aware of what was to come.

"Let me go, stupid Deku!" Bakugo yelled at Midoriya, using his elbow to jab him in the face.

"Let it go, Kacchan! He's just a kid!"

"Don't tell me what to do." The two continued sprawling until Genya intervened. "How about we reach the dorm first?"

******

Tengen stood on his feet instinctively immediately after most of the flour left his body. His right eye peered across the room as his gaze landed on a few people and a kid. They were fixated on a few spots while watching his movements. Don't get it wrong, he loved attention, but usually he had to withdraw himself due to his missions. However, this wasn't one of the cases.

Swiftly, he stood up, startling the spectators and those around him. His gaze traveled across the room until it landed on a purple-haired lad. It wasn't the most bizarre hair he had seen; there was Kanroji, Zenitsu, and even Rengoku. Now that he thinks of that, none of the Hashiras appeared normal. The same applies to the rest of the Kamaboko squad. Compared to the other corps members, the difference was obvious.

He placed a hand underneath his chin, rubbing it as if he were in deep thought with his eye closed. This wasn't the time to be thinking of things like that. He had to get answers, like where he was, for example. He slowly opened his eyes, glancing at himself. That was when it struck him.

' You're kidding me?! That void brought me here.' Uzui thought.

Shinsou quirked an eyebrow at the man's first impression. He just stood there like a statue, while the people next to him admired his beauty. He facepalmed internally, knowing that none of the parties would take action in the silence. He felt slightly intimidated by the gaze of the tall man, especially when it focused on him.

This man was definitely suspicious. Facing the women as shades of red dispersed on their cheeks while gaping at the stranger.

"Excuse me, sir. Aren't you aware that you are in our kitchen?" Shinsou concluded that the man was the head baker. He could tell since the rest paved the way for him. He held a closed-eyed smile as he walked up to the stranger.

"Is that so?" Uzui huffed. "Sorry for all the trouble; I shall be on my way now." He began to leave.

"Now, now, I didn't say you could leave. Care to explain how a handsome man like yourself ended up here?" The man spoke. Shinsou heard Uzui mention something that he took as unflashy. Uzui himself had to come up with a lie to get out of this unfortunate problem. The thing is, he couldn't tell ordinary people that a void had suddenly transported him here. They would freak out, and he was sure the people would mistake him for being insane.