Chapter 5: Meeting the pro heroes, Interrogation

"Settle down everyone! Aizawa sensei would be here any moment now." Iida instructed his classmates. Everyone in the classroom partook in the commotion ongoing in the class. Be it the girls conversating with each other or the boys pranking one another and messing around. "Kaminari, Kirishima! You are making a ruckus over there! Bakugo! stop yelling at Todoroki. Hagakure and Ashido, You are making a noise with your squealing!" Iida continued as he robotically chopped the air.

"Damn it Four eyes! Mind your damn business!" Bakugo shouted at the class president then continued shouting at Todoroki who looked at him with a poker expression.

'It's been thirty minutes now and there's no sign of Mr Aizawa. The class is in upheaval and no one is listening to Iida.' Yaoyorozu thought as she sighed with a worried expression. She stood behind the lectern while Iida moved around the class prompting the others to discontinue such unethical behaviour.

"Kaminari! Sero! Stop shouting! This is a classroom!" Iida yelled at the two.

"But you are shouting to Iida." Sero sneered rendering the dark blue-haired boy's shoulder to slump in defeat. 'I've failed a class rep.'  He thought somberly. Midoriya walked up to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Iida. I'm sure Mr Aizawa will turn up soon." He reassured. True to his word, The door opened revealing Mr Aizawa in the doorway with a bandage wrapped around his forehead with his usual yellow sleeping bag hanging on his shoulder. His eyes landed on his troublesome students who were already seated quietly. Gradually, he came into the class standing in front letting his gaze linger on them for a few seconds then tore his gaze from them and fixated his eyes on the board.

"Aizawa sensei..." Uraraka raised her hand. She stared at her teacher with concern.

"I'm sorry for being late. There was something I had to take care of yesterday. Recovery girl had to check on me again this morning." The man explained. The concerned faces of his students died down a bit.

"Was it a villain?" Ojiro didn't realize that he said it out loud. Aizawa looked in dismay seeing his students had eyes filled with curiosity. He knew that his students were like this.
"Some people were able to get past U.A. security yesterday without causing any alarms to go off."

"So it was a villain."

"Maybe it was a small-time villain."

"No small-time villain could get past the school security, dumbass."

"Then could it be_" Todoroki finally spoke.

'The league of villains'. Everyone expected an answer from their teacher. The man activated his quirk hoping it would shut them up while he explained.

"If it's what you were thinking then no." He remarked earning grateful sighs from the class. 'If it wasn't the league then who?'

Again, the teacher explained. " The suspects are being interrogated later today. They were found by Monoma and Kendo from class 1B stating that they were found unconscious in the school hallway."

Midoriya felt uneasy by this statement. It was not every day that some villain would be able to breach here in and out without triggering the alarms. The first time it happened it was the so-called news reporters that kept bugging him about All Might being a teacher at U.A.

"Could they have been warped here or teleported? That seems unlikely given that Kurogiri of the league has been imprisoned in Tartarus but the league couldn't have gotten him out of there would they? If not, there might be someone else out there with the same quirk who turned out  to be a villain..."