Chapter 6: The Kamaboko Squad

It's been a few hours after the interrogation with the detective. Presently speaking, they were in a place they assumed was a private lobby at least that was what Eraser Head told them.

Zenitsu blinked once then twice glancing at the room he was in. It has been a full thirty minutes since they were solicited in this place. He was not the only curious one amongst them as the others looked around taking in everything.

Kanao would stare into nothingness which wasn't a surprise since he found the girl strange. There was a glimpse of curiosity in her eyes yet she only remained quiet.

Tanjirou on the other hand,  looked lost for some reason. It was probably because he was thinking about the battle with his fellow swordsmen and hoped nothing bad had happened to his sister.

To Zenitsu, the only odd ones were Inosuke and Genya. Genya tapped his foot furiously on the ground. He was getting impatient. As for Inosuke, Zenitsu's eyes widened. He was nowhere in his seat.

'Where is that boar?' He thought looking around the room. 'That stupid p_ huh?' The thunder-breathing user flinched at the sound. An object thumped on his head landing into his palm. 

Tanjirou wrecked out of his thoughts and glanced at the acorn nut on Zenitsu's palm. Was it raining acorns? Surely that would be impossible. An irked expression was formed on the two slayers' faces.

"Get down from there!" Genya called out to Inosuke who's response was to cackle in this situation.

"You damn pig. What are you doing way up there?" Zenitsu twitched an eye in irritation. The acorn he held was filled with his drool.

'Utterly disgusting.'

"You can't talk to the lord of the mountains like that. Watch your mouth." Inosuke tilted his head to the side. Tanjirou sweatdropped at this as it reminded him of what happened after he came back from the entertainment district.

"The heroes would be here anytime soon so stop messing around."

"Don't order me around you crybaby."

Soon, more acorns fell on top of Genya and Zenitsu. Tanjirou then tried his best to hold down the two to prevent them from fighting. At least, this should take his mind off things for now and prevent them from killing each other.

The door suddenly slammed open revealing EraserHead with a confused look.

"You!" Inosuke jumped down in front of the tired man." Fight me!" he challenged puffing out his chest and huffed. Tanjirou, Genya, and Zenitsu deadpanned at the situation.

"Serves him right," Genya muttered under his breath. He managed to tie him up to a chair with his binding scarf to prevent more commotion. With that, Aizawa cleared his throat pulling the attention of the teens.

"Since you are done with the interrogation. We might as well continue. Having gotten some information from you, we still have zero leads..." Genya almost scoffed." For now, you will be under watch. More so by me. You got that?" Aizawa finished.

Tanjirou raised his hand till he was permitted to speak.

"You asked us about quirks earlier. What is it?"

"Quirks are special abilities that 80% of the world population possesses. The fact that none of you had might be understandable. Though it is rare." Aizawa explained glancing at Tanjirou.

"Exactly. Still... None of you showed signs of knowing quirks." Tanjirou nodded his head.

"So as instructed by Principal Nezu. I will be supervising you five. We will see what we can do about your situation but for now, you will be under my watch." Aizawa finished.